Poll: Is this all the case of over-reaction?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Suicides or self-harm of the crew do not harm me or other players; and OOC is just a valid place as any to talk about the game; therefore this ban is little more than jumping to conclusions
10.00%
1 10.00%
No
90.00%
9 90.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban "Appeal"- Lets face it, it's already getting denied because of conspirators.
(08-04-2020, 02:44 AM)Nadyr Wrote: calm down
Why are you angry? You had no involvement in this situation.
Only angry people tell others to calm down.
I'm already perfectly calm.
I simply cannot follow the logic.
There is no point to responding to you further; you clearly did not read the thread; This IS the appeal, as I will not wait three goddamn weeks and waste time, effort, and people's brainspace, in something that already has a predetermined outcome of being denied regardless of what is said, done, or written, regardless of waiting those weeks, thus making this harder on absolutely everybody than it needs to be, and you have, on multiple occasions; given me shit for doing what you said to do; Nadyr. And this wouldn't be any different.

Your post's ad-nauseum, ad-hominem,  no-thoughts-about-individual-persons-or-contexts, copy-pasta, not-giving-a-fuck-about-other-people tone, shows how little respect you ever had for me. At least two people in the polls are honest about it, though. The sheer notion that you threatened me with perma shows that it was your intent from the get-go, and what the outcome of this is obviously going to be in three weeks anyways!

I am not the one escalating this. This is literally a waste. There were far more pressing things potentially going on that this seems very much like a case of 'nothing better to do'- Had you just brushed aside something so utterly asinine as using OUT OF CHARACTER for OUT OF CHARACTER things; or just offing one's self because it harms literally nobody but the player who did it to themselves; than this has literally no bearing on anything; should not even matter; and for all intents and purposes, more often than not; has been beneficial to the round!
Three weeks or now; it will not matter, it was always intended to be permanent! And it would be, had I said nothing regardless!
This isn't even worth a ban for god's sake. It's so utterly minor that it boggles the mind why anybody would bother putting the effort into the ban, when it is such a trivial thing in the first place. And I was continually goaded on, at that!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban "Appeal"- Lets face it, it's already getting denied because of conspirators. - by Kurou - 08-04-2020, 02:45 AM