Poll: Is this all the case of over-reaction?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Suicides or self-harm of the crew do not harm me or other players; and OOC is just a valid place as any to talk about the game; therefore this ban is little more than jumping to conclusions
10.00%
1 10.00%
No
90.00%
9 90.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban "Appeal"- Lets face it, it's already getting denied because of conspirators.
(08-04-2020, 02:39 AM)lowpowermia Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 02:36 AM)Kurou Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 02:35 AM)lowpowermia Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 02:33 AM)Kurou Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 02:31 AM)lowpowermia Wrote: the poll is a little polarized so i can't vote. Sad
It very much isn't.
One is "fuck off, we were being sarcastic, we never liked you" - something I doubt few will be honest about.
The other is "this is ridiculous, why does them doing so even matter?"
no that's what i mean, where's the middle-ground option? where's the intermediate options for not fuck you
Really not an option in situations like this.
Either you wanted me gone; or you didn't.
i mean, there's also just a big shrug option that we could say
Unfortunately not.
Suffering is all we exist for.
All I can do is scream into the void.
It's really unfortunate; and my nihilistic outlook may be off-putting; but Arthur Schopenhaur said it best; and befitting an air for the server's contexts;
''It would be better if there were nothing. Since there is more pain than pleasure on earth, every satisfaction is only transitory, creating new desires and new distresses, and the agony of the devoured animal is always far greater than the pleasure of the devourer''

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban "Appeal"- Lets face it, it's already getting denied because of conspirators. - by Kurou - 08-04-2020, 02:41 AM