Poll: Is this all the case of over-reaction?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Suicides or self-harm of the crew do not harm me or other players; and OOC is just a valid place as any to talk about the game; therefore this ban is little more than jumping to conclusions
10.00%
1 10.00%
No
90.00%
9 90.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban "Appeal"- Lets face it, it's already getting denied because of conspirators.
deleted above due to low relevance and the post it being a response to being primarily a low-effort meme post.
I very clearly respect the community more than it respected me.
Despite all the exhausting mental gymnastics such respects and considerations require...
All the more, reasons of why I feel this way. Interacted with a few times on seemingly positive notes and making me think we're cool; and then "HAHAA FONNI MEME!" with zero fucking consideration of anything.
Least 5 people are being honest and truthful, telling me to just fuck off, or when you're being sarcastic about something that I don't always pick up very well on- being inable to properly process social queues and behavior; that's all you had to do from the start instead of making me give a shit about any o' yeh.
Depressing!
But proves how I feel, ultimately. Just discarded when I outlive my usefulness to them.
It's just a shame it took this much for people to say the truth.

I would much rather have found myself wrong about it all. Oh well. My efforts and attempts, being respectful and considerate, as utterly difficult as that was to be, seemingly never meant a thing to any of you, my perspectives ever more solidified.
At least I'm aware of that, now. How ungrateful.
I, for one, am grateful for the few joyful moments I had here.
And the comical scenarios.
Less the ERP shticks.
But the interactions aside from nonsensical furry-isms were entertaining; as much as I despise that particular part of my psyche- Or whatever sorry excuse for what the fuck is left of it after all these years.
Alas! Here we are! This is simply how the universe was meant to be.
And this has no doubt happened before in this infernal loop of reality.
All I want is to be free to never exist in life, nor death, time or space, ever again. No bullshit like reincarnation. Fuck is that? Why is this too much to ask? Why must my suffering continue? And why must others take pride in it?
Do and think what you want; Maybe you'll be able to continue to function normally as if nothing ever happened. But I struggle to function on the same levels on a daily basis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-PgkEg0VOs
Maybe one day you will be able to see as I have seen

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban "Appeal"- Lets face it, it's already getting denied because of conspirators. - by Kurou - 08-04-2020, 04:20 AM