Poll: Is this all the case of over-reaction?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Suicides or self-harm of the crew do not harm me or other players; and OOC is just a valid place as any to talk about the game; therefore this ban is little more than jumping to conclusions
10.00%
1 10.00%
No
90.00%
9 90.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban "Appeal"- Lets face it, it's already getting denied because of conspirators.
(08-04-2020, 03:38 AM)Kotetsu Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 03:30 AM)Kurou Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 03:26 AM)Kotetsu Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 03:20 AM)Kurou Wrote: Current state? This is what I'm always like, my dude. What in the heck are people talking about.
I'm talking about the fact you're obviously really heated about this. Step back for a few hours, give yourself some time to reflect.

(08-04-2020, 03:20 AM)Kurou Wrote: I genuinely haven't changed! You're alienating the shit outta me right now;
I'll admit, I've never actually seen you commit suicide in game. But if what I've heard is true, and you do it as often as you say? I'm not surprised you got a 3-week ban.
I do it all the fuckin' time. It baffles me that this being part of the character has escaped people- potentially because it seems I'm not allowed to actually play things out to their fullest; or just how i play, instead of haranguing the admins for any reason, simply because I don't have access to the SUICIDE command every time I want to die; otherwise it would be literally every fucking round. And that IS harassing them; And again, what does this matter; Only I am at detriment if I do so!

I'm only "heated" in the sense that you all seem to not be yourselves. What in the hell is going on here?
This has been going on for a few weeks now; not just the case of this ban.
Then maybe you should change that part of the character.

Also, we're not seeming ourselves because you've changed the interaction by, well... making that colossal post that people really don't want to read through.

If the admins really wanted you gone, then you would've been permabanned from the start. There's no overarching conspiracy here.
Genuinely can't see it that way.
The only reason the character even works at all, on any part, on any factor; is because of the flagrant lack of preservation instinct.
I genuinely fail to see that the interaction has changed aside from being limited into a tiny box with no abhairs to work with; I tended to stick to the 'goggles, suit cooling unit' as it gave me more to work with if I stuck closer to the thing that Teshari are a bootleg of; however this got particularly tiring and, much like situations today; inevitably slips my mind; much like the suicide bit or the ooc bit. Neither of which were as egregious an offense of requiring an entire three weeks- as if that would suddenly make things any better and have any impact aside from making me more contemptible and less willing to co-operate; which is something I struggle to do because I am an extremely antisocial person and have mentioned this many times; then am painted as the problem when i am no longer able to fully fill out the arbitrary obligation? That IS a personal attack, no matter how you look at it; scorn for reasons you simply are not; by biological reasons, are capable of fully obliging and will inevitably get stuck in a circular behavioral pattern?

The difference being that all one would have to do for or against my being is press a button.
I, however, cannot fix my mind.

I really do not think my particularly minor offenses have been so bad as to consider this a required option; less the ban- I don't mind that, but three weeks is a bit silly for... what basically amounts to spilled milk?. Yes; my mind has faults. I'm sorry; But there was reason why I outright stated "I can't say it won't happen again".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban "Appeal"- Lets face it, it's already getting denied because of conspirators. - by Kurou - 08-04-2020, 03:43 AM