Poll: Is this all the case of over-reaction?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Suicides or self-harm of the crew do not harm me or other players; and OOC is just a valid place as any to talk about the game; therefore this ban is little more than jumping to conclusions
10.00%
1 10.00%
No
90.00%
9 90.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban "Appeal"- Lets face it, it's already getting denied because of conspirators.
(08-04-2020, 03:26 AM)Kotetsu Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 03:20 AM)Kurou Wrote: Current state? This is what I'm always like, my dude. What in the heck are people talking about.
I'm talking about the fact you're obviously really heated about this. Step back for a few hours, give yourself some time to reflect.

(08-04-2020, 03:20 AM)Kurou Wrote: I genuinely haven't changed! You're alienating the shit outta me right now;
I'll admit, I've never actually seen you commit suicide in game. But if what I've heard is true, and you do it as often as you say? I'm not surprised you got a 3-week ban.
I do it all the fuckin' time. It baffles me that this being part of the character has escaped people- potentially because it seems I'm not allowed to actually play things out to their fullest and only really allowed to be in the kitchen; or just how i play, instead of haranguing the admins for any reason, simply because I don't have access to the SUICIDE command every time I want to die; otherwise it would be literally every fucking round. And that IS harassing them; And again, what does this matter; Only I am at detriment if I do so!

I'm only "heated" in the sense that you all seem to not be yourselves and I'm confused outta my fuckin' smoothbrain mind; which processes and maintains information at a severely impared manner; and therefore i cannot be entirely held responsible for everything I say and do when I am completely incapable of comprehending any of the factors.
Yes, I broke rules. Nobody's denying it. What I find utterly baffling is WHY anybody though it was worth the trouble of going to a ban; or WHY it even needs to be a thing; nor any other underlying factors that, in the end, simply boil down to personal issues; or even WHY three weeks is the factor; when it is something so utterly minor of an offense.

What in the hell is going on here?
This has been going on for a few weeks now; not just the case of this ban; so it's really not a "state" when people have tried to ware me thin so I would react in such a manner.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban "Appeal"- Lets face it, it's already getting denied because of conspirators. - by Kurou - 08-04-2020, 03:30 AM