Poll: Is this all the case of over-reaction?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Suicides or self-harm of the crew do not harm me or other players; and OOC is just a valid place as any to talk about the game; therefore this ban is little more than jumping to conclusions
10.00%
1 10.00%
No
90.00%
9 90.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban "Appeal"- Lets face it, it's already getting denied because of conspirators.
(08-04-2020, 03:13 AM)Kotetsu Wrote: Hey Kurou.

I've read through that massive wall of text, and I think you've got this all wrong. There's no "conspiracy". Hell, people on the discord, staff included, have said they like your RP! And of course I did, too.

They just want you to stop killing yourself in game. This isn't a SS13 action/LRP server. (Not that I'm demeaning those!)

And, well, you said in your massive post that you want the community to decide instead of the admins?

I think, in your current state, you shouldn't be here. The three week ban is a genuine 3 weeks - but keep up at this pace, and it's going to be a permaban very, very quickly.
"Hell, people on the discord, staff included, have said they like your RP! And of course I did, too."
Then accept ALL of it's facets, good or bad. Not just cherry-picking the bits you like! That's not what respect is!

"I think, in your current state, you shouldn't be here. The three week ban is a genuine 3 weeks - but keep up at this pace, and it's going to be a permaban very, very quickly."
Current state? This is what I'm always like, my dude. What in the heck are people talking about. The time isn't going to matter. It's not a time thing. It's a person thing. And unfortunately; the parts they have issue with, are things I have no proper mind to do anything about; or are far too integral and make me who I am as a person.

We shouldn't even need to be having this conversation! This is entirely abnormal!
What has gotten into everybody? It's been fully detrimental when it does not occur! It's caused the degradation of my works! I genuinely haven't changed! You're alienating the shit outta me right now; because I'm starting to feel like I walked through another goddamn invisible hole to another universe where suddenly people don't know how I've always acted on the server; and suddenly take offense to it, much like they are going out of their way to offend me here, like some sort of bizarre Mandela effect!

There genuinely is nothing that cannot be changed; said, or done. It would happen IC either way; especially on the subconscious level of an entire decade's worth of mental re-enforcement on what SS13 is and isn't! What I don't get is the sudden face heel turn, and acting as if I had the mental capability to do anything about this situation!

What the hell is going on here, Am I being pranked or something?
I feel like I'm the only person who's still themselves; And I'm pretty goddamn sure I'm not me!
I can't magically fix my brain. Sorry. There's always going to be some bad apples in the bunch; and I'm bloody well one of them; It's a manner of what ones you wish to keep; Bad apple can't fix being a Bad apple; so why scorn them for it?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban "Appeal"- Lets face it, it's already getting denied because of conspirators. - by Kurou - 08-04-2020, 03:20 AM