Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TechTwins Job Whitelist Application
When do you use your taser?
Any event in which I need to "Shoot to stun" which include, but are not limited to, when an individual is attempting to flee from arrest or is assaulting another crew member.

When is the proper time to have armor and helmet equipped?
Standard Armor can be worn at all times however it is not required. During Code Blue, it is recommended that helmet and armor is worn but not required. However, on Code Red, it is mandatory that helmet and armor are worn.

How do you start an encounter with someone charged with a minor crime? A moderate one? A serious crime?
For minor crimes, the individual is asked to pay a fine. If they refuse, they are to be arrested.
For moderate and serious crimes, the individual is to be arrested and brought in for processing through standard criminal processing based on the crime committed.

You're a security officer who is tasked to arrest someone for something minor, lets say breaking and entering into Science. How should you proceed to arrest them? Once arrested what do you do?
First, I need to assess what code the station is on. If this is code green, I ask them to pay the fine. If they refuse, bring them in for standard processing. If the station is on Code Blue or Red, It is recommended that I search them before releasing them. If more is found on them, bring them in based on what more is found on their person.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TechTwins Job Whitelist Application - by InsanityCat - 11-25-2019, 04:53 AM