Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job Whitelist Application
BYOND Username: DustedClothing233

Discord ID: Chizzy#2687

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?: About a week? I won't say I'm the best, but I'm certainly learning the layout quite well.

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? Which servers have you played on?: About a year or so? Truth be told, I've been playing this game on and off and most of my time has been spent on either MRP Bee, or /tg/, 50/50%.

Heads of Staff:
-While playing Colony Director on, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew?
The colony director needs to make sure the station and crew are in fully working order, be it to arm up and defend the entire station in case of a red alert, or just to fax for someone to set-up the engine (Or do it themselves.) A director's job shouldn't be taken lightly. They're the 'face' of the station.
-While playing any head of staff of any, are you allowed to carry guns on your person?
Depends on the head. CE can carry all kinds of illegal stuff on him, considering it stays in science. And lastly, HoP, HoS and CD are allowed to actually carry rather than CMO and QM.
-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’?
Hull shields should be upgraded to their max possible level at each round start so they will be able to block more incoming 'damage'. These shields should always stay on, but in case of emergencies like a meteor strike, they should be cranked up to 11 to prevent any hull breaches.
-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do?
At first, I would try to negotiate and present them alternatives to their treatment, such as a brute patch instead of a syringe. Or, splints instead of surgery to fix their broken bones. The patient always has 100% rights to deny any treatment, and I can not change that.

Warden/Head of Security:
-As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility?
A warden's main responsibility is to oversee the brig and its prisoners. A good warden keeps most of his attention on prisoners, that way they do not plan to escape, aren't treated like animals and are given a proper sentence instead of being allowed to rot in jail for the rest of the round. The second responsibility would be to properly distribute weapons to officers during emergencies (I.e, burn weapons against a blob with electromagnetic web)
-Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom?
I am allowed to hand out energy weapons and proper armor to security staff only, and only with my permission.
-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime?
Generally speaking, a low level crime is not that big of a deal. I could ask the suspect to simply pay the fine or just sit inside the brig for a short while.
-You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation?
See if they have a proper reason to be in the armory in the first place. Second, if they have not gotten any permission and are just stealing, give them a warning and ask them to hand our weapons back. If they break in again, I will follow Corporate Regulations for a proper punishment.

Cyborgs/AI:
-You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond?
Follow my lawset fully, but ask an admin first before actually starting to harm crew & the station, I wouldn't want to ruin the round for anyone, if I can.
-As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public?
Depends on my exact borg type, but I'd always follow crew's orders, with their urgency being from CD to visitor. Then, I should follow my given lawset.
-You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"?
Not at all. An AI is expected to serve crew. 
-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do?
Follow the law as if it was there from the start, do not notify anyone about the law changes and just silently fulfill said laws.
Approved