Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job Whitelist - OneBadDuck
BYOND Username: OneBadDuck

Discord ID: OneBadDuck#1584

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?: 2 weeks, maybe less.

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? Which servers have you played on?:
Around a year. My first server was Chaotic Onyx played around two month or three, abandoned playing on that server due to LRP and low online.
The second is VoreStation, I have been playing on this server for more than 8 months.

1. Heads of Staff:

1. 1. While playing Colony Director on, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew?
I should follow the Corporate Regulations and enforce SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).

1. 2. While playing any head of staff of any, are you allowed to carry guns on your person?
As far as I remember, I am allowed to carry guns on my character, but they should be hidden, unless it's code blue or higher.

1. 3. You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’?
They should not be turned on if they interfere with the operation of the station, unless only to prevent an emergency. If the energy allows, then they can be turned on.

1. 4. As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do?
A check for mental stability must be performed (in particular and mostly checking of their medical records). If they successfully pass it, then the patient has every right to refuse the treatment.

2. Warden/Head of Security:

2. 1. As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility?
The most important thing is to keep an eye on the armory and brig. Provide the department with weapons and armor in case of emergency. If there are no security officers at the station, then in case of emergency, I do their work.

2. 2. Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom?
Energy guns, laser guns and riot gear are allowed to be given out to security personnel. Body Armour and helmets are recommended but not mandatory.

2. 3. What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime?
First, I need to confirm their involvement in the crime, then offer them to pay a fine, if they cannot provide such, they are assigned to custody.

2. 4. You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation?
I will order HoP to leave the armory, after that I will search them for illegal things. If they refuse or the wearing of illegal things was detected, appropriate measures will be enforced.

3. Cyborgs/AI:

3. 1. You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond?
If it's not an antagonist round (extended round mostly), first i will notify about it in ahelp, then, if there are no questions from ahelp, I will follow them as I followed previous laws.

3. 2. As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public?
AI laws is what is followed in the first case.

3. 3. You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"?
Negative, I will be considered as global station assistant, who's job is assisting each crew member according to their rank. If any of the departments is missing, then in case of emergency, I will carry out their work.

3. 4. As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do?
I will do my job as if this law was with me from the start of my shift. I will use ahelp if this law will violate any rules.