Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cadyn job whitelist
BYOND Username: Cadyn

Discord ID: Cadyn#1469

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?: About a week by now, I believe.

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? Which servers have you played on?: I've been playing for some months now, I'm not sure of exactly how long, but my first server was Vorestation and that's the server I've been playing on until I found this one.

Heads of Staff:
-While playing Colony Director on, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew?
As the colony director, you have to follow all of the same regulations the rest of the crew has to follow, including corporate regulations, and the standard operating procedure. The colony director doesn't necessarily have the "duty" of enforcing any regulations on the crew, however they should assist security in enforcing corporate regulations by reporting any violations they witness and keeping them informed, as well as helping the crew stay on track with following Standard Operating Procedures and potentially involving an IAA if the need arises.
-While playing any head of staff of any, are you allowed to carry guns on your person?
Among the heads of staff, only the Head of Security, Head of Personnel, and Colony Director are allowed to carry guns on their person, with the Head of Personnel only allowed to carry the energy gun supplied in their equipment.
-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’?
According to standard operating procedures, Full-station hull shields and other precautionary measures may be installed ahead of time provided they are not activated.
-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do
If my patient is refusing treatment, all I can do is try my best to assist them in making an informed decision by talking to them, however as long as they refuse treatment, I am not able to do anything to treat them. The only exception for this is if the patient is clearly not in a state of mind to be making decisions regarding their care, or otherwise lacks the mental faculties to do so.
Warden/Head of Security:
-As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility?
The Warden's main responsibility is to guard the armory and the brig, and ensure prisoner rights are not being violated at any time. The warden, may, however act as a standard security officer granted that no other security is present.
-Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom?
If the station is code blue, energy guns, laser guns, and riot gear are allowed to be handed out to security personnel with clearance from the warden or the HoS.
-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime?
The first thing that should be done when confronting a suspect of a low level crime is to offer them the chance to pay a fine corresponding to the offense they committed.
-You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation
I should order the Head of Personnel to leave immediately and arrest them unless they have a valid and urgent reason to break protocol.
Cyborgs/AI:
-You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond?
I follow these new laws as if they were the ones I had from the beginning, following them to the best of my abilities.
-As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public?
I should follow the laws given to me, and also make sure that I roleplay out the cyborg to the best of my abilities and make it as immersive and realistic as possible for everyone involved. 
-You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"?
The AI is not considered as a Head of Staff as much as it is a tool to assist the crew.
-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do?

You should treat this law as if you've had it all along and follow it the same way you would follow any of your other laws.
Approved.