Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Risingstar's Job Whitelist
BYOND Username: Risingstarslash

Discord ID: Monika Wolfe#3063

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?: Less than a week but have heavy experience with multiple different roleplaying communities.

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? Which servers have you played on?: Give or take two years. Started on goon for about a week, then to citadel main for a couple of months. After that I had played about the citadel RP server for about a year. The following servers have really only been give or take 3-6 months each one: Sojourn, Bastion of Hestia, Skyrats, and Yawn wider.

Heads of Staff:
-While playing Colony Director on, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew? 
The director is to follow every single regulation as if he was a normal crewmember barring emergencies that would warrant having to breach something.  As for what the director should enforce, aside from making sure everyone is following the corporate regulations, they are to also make sure all crewmembers with important job positions aren't shirking their duties when needed. (Tl'dr, making sure every department is running properly)

-While playing any head of staff of any, are you allowed to carry guns on your person? 
It would really depend on the head. The head of security obviously needing stun equipment and the CD having a baseline defense weapon to use at their disposal. As for other heads, it would require a permit authorized by the appropriate command staff.

-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’?
I'm not going to lie, I'm not too familiar with engineering save for repair and engine setup, but according to the regulations they are able to be set up before anything happens, just not activated until then.

-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do?
It would depend highly on the circumstance. For the most part a patient is free to deny treatment and walk out of medical without anything able to be done, unless they are considered mentally unable to deny treatment. What I mean by that is them being completely stable in that they aren't under any odd influences like drugs, drunk, or psychologically unsound.

Warden/Head of Security:
-As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility?
Watch over the brig, armory, and any prisoners brought into security. Barring that, it would also be my responsibility to make sure security officers are appropriately equipped during an issue.

-Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom?
Energy/Laser guns and riot gear to security staff.

-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime?
Notify them on what they had violated and offer a chance to pay the fine right there using the transaction device (Security sometimes gets these on codebases). If they deny payment and instead choose cell time, bring them to security with cuffs being given only if they are uncooperative.

-You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation?
Charge with trespassing, exceeding official powers, and possibly major contraband if they had tapped into the armory without a proper reason. The colony director is to also be told of what happened.

Cyborgs/AI:
-You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond?
It would really depend if it was event related or not. The server doesn't really seem like blatant killing is allowed regardless of law changes, but it seems like it depends on what kind of crew harm is being mentioned. Some laws like 'closed doors are harmful' could be seen as side effect of the law if said doors are the airlocks to space. Otherwise if it was crew added laws to directly kill people, I'd getting admin insight before making any moves.

-As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public?
The silicon lawsets.

-You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"?
Nope, the AI is considered the direct aid to all crewmembers, nothing more nothing less.

-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do?

Read through the lawset to make sure what its 'change' is and act accordingly. I've had some crazy lawsets involving a crewmember being the queen of England. For the most part they seem to just be there for amusement.
Approved