Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RenegadeX557 Job Whitelist Application.
BYOND Username: RenegadeX557

Discord ID: RenegadeX557#8957

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?: Little over a month.

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general?: Approximately 2 years
Which servers have you played on?: 2 other servers. Virgo and Citadel.

Heads of Staff:
-While playing Colony Director on, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew?

No violence/hostilities amongst crewmembers. Ensure order and peace is maintained and be ready for any potential threats. Have a plan for every contingency [IC knowledge permitting] and be ready to take the role of another head in emergencies.

-While playing any head of staff of any, are you allowed to carry guns on your person?

Yes but concealed only. 

Blue alerts allows for open carrying as does Red Alerts as they are "emergency" scenarios with known hostile threats.

-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’?

Have shields installed and prepared for activation but leave them offline until an emergency occurs.

-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do

Abide by the patient's refusal for treatment but try to convince them to receive treatment.

Warden/Head of Security:
-As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility?

Maintain order in the brig and armory, ensure nobody breaks in/out.

-Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom?

Energy weapons to authorized security units.

Riot shields as necessary.

-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime?

Indicate that they are guilty of a crime and offer them to pay a fine or to serve time.

If suspect attempts to evade arrest via violence, tazer weapons are utilized for takedowns.

-You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation?
Order the HOP to vacate the armory immediately and arrest them. 

Cyborgs/AI:
-You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond?
Call for an admin and request changes or clarification.

-As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public?
No griefing, no trolling, follow assigned laws and be helpful, and above all else, follow your assigned duty.
Otherwise, basic server rules. 

-You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"?
No. The AI is only an assistant to the crew, Laws permitting.

-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do?

Follow the law while avoiding breaking other laws that conflict with it. 
If the laws conflict, do not consider them cancelled. Just don't do anything.
If possible, request a fix.
Denied 

You will have to fill out the rest of the application before we can accept. feel free to edit your post to include other information
Application updated. Apologies.
I hope that the answers are satisfactory.
Okay I just noticed that the post I planted here with my updated answers has been DELETED. What's going on?
That explains why I haven't seen any changes.

Speaking of changes, I editted my first post with updated answers. I hope these proper answers will be satisfactory.
Forums were rolled back for some strange reason. Amius hasn't responded why.

Anyway, your application has been approved for you to play as AI/borgs.