• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AvianAviator - Moderator application
BYOND Name:
AvianAviator

Discord Name:
AvianAviator

What role you are applying for:

Why do you wish to be in the position you choose?:
I wish to help people with their ailments, questions, whether this be rule related, player related, or gameplay/mechanics related.

How long have you played on the server for?:
Since march 2023 if I remember correctly, started playing again around october 2023.

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins? If so, why?:
Never. I have not had any issues with staff on chompstation.

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins on another server? If so, why?:
On nova sector, I have been given a 3 day ban for committing suicide as a head of staff when the reasoning was not valid. Apologised directly to the person involved, accepted ban with no issues.

Have you ever been staff on another server? If yes, how long?
Never on any SS13 server.

Are you okay with a mandatory age check?
Absolutely!

What do you want to gain from being staff?
I wish to assist the already existing staff on chompers, via moderation as well as event management functions. I personally want to see the server, and the people on it I care for, happy and well, as making others happy makes me happy.

How do you see yourself in the future of the server?
A friendly and approachable member of the community who happens to also be there as staff for others to approach, talk to, or elsewise ask for help.

What do you want to offer to the community?
A voice to help them with concerns, issues, and struggles as well as by creating roleplay scenarios via events, giving advice/guidance on in game mechanics,

What times are you most active? Please include your time zone as we'd like to cover schedule gaps if possible.
CET! Usually during most of the day, with standard waking hours during normal weekdays, and a more nocturnal based schedule during weekends.

If you have been a mod/admin in elsewhere, is there anybody who can provide a recommendation?
N/A

We are here to offer a service to the community; as a moderator, how do you want to be represented?
As a friend, someone to count on if you need help, advice, or spice. We are all under the same server, I do not want to be seen as someone "higher" then the rest.
Approved