Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delta's Mod Application

BYOND Name: Krerkruger

Discord Name:kr_42.delta

What role you are applying for: Moderation

Why do you wish to be in the position you choose?:

I try my best to a mediator and I am already starting to get a feel for the userbase here, I FEEL like i could chip in more directly and help manage mixups while im here

How long have you played on the server for?:

Not Entirely sure, i think about a month or two, with at least 2 weeks hyperfixation that WRECKED my sleep schedule

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins? If so, why?: 

Closest to that is getting yoinked by an admin after getting in a Brawl with Lizard because staff were uninformed that this was a consented grudge and thought it was LRP and self antagging. I am pretty sure it got dismissed after clarification but i MIGHT still have an admin note on that?

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins on another server? If so, why?:

Yes, i have a couple warns and such from my early years on Skyrat, but that was YEARS ago. As for Bans... None that were not basically willingly taken for sanity sakes (Command ban on SPLURT)

Have you ever been staff on another server? If yes, how long?

Coyote Bayou, 6 months. Stepped down due to imminent anonymity policy clashing with my 'one trick pony' playstyle permanently marking my one character as an admin character

I also am honorary Host-Staff for GainStation-13 (I have login info for the server tower but im not credited as a host nor can 'pay the bill'), been that way for a few years now but ive slowly transitioned to benchwarmer status as i drifted away from the ERP ONLY focused playerbase

Are you okay with a mandatory age check?

PLEASE GOD FUCK AGE CHECK ME, not enough servers do.

What do you want to gain from being staff?

Want me to be honest? Fun button access. I wana be the one who responds to 'Request Spice' calls and brighten someone's day with something mildly stupid or out of left field
I will also admit to uhh... Wanting to tweak variables on myself cause i got some crazy ideas that hopefully dont disrupt too much but HEY VR is good for testing that

How do you see yourself in the future of the server?

Never been good at 'grand scheme' thinking sadly so who knows!

What do you want to offer to the community?

If i can offer clarity in a trying time, or make a MFer giggle over something and brightened their day, im good *Fingergun Emoji*

What times are you most active? Please include your time zone as we'd like to cover schedule gaps if possible.

Fun fact, im disabled and living in a group home... i basically dont have a job and in THIS ECONOMY WHY TRY? 

10 AM PST to 12 PM PST. Anything past 12 PM is solely due to insomnia and i TECHNICALLLY shouldnt be awake for my health's sake

If you have been a mod/admin in elsewhere, is there anybody who can provide a recommendation?

[font="gg sans", "Noto Sans", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]fenny8008, [font="gg sans", "Noto Sans", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]evil_lew. Those two on discord have been my BOSSES for staff for CB and GS13 respectively[/font][/font]

We are here to offer a service to the community; as a moderator, how do you want to be represented?

Again i want to be the guy you want to reach out for for a second opinion on things (Im not a great first opinion, Iron fist in a Velvet Glove), Or someone you can poke for 'Hey i have a silly idea, can we test this?' and ill go rooting around and try and get it set up
Thank you for your application. We will be denying this app. The staff team has reviewed your answers and have determined that you would not be a good fit on staff and the head administration has come to the same conclusion. We are interested in seeing applicants that aren't motivated by self-interests, but rather in the overall wellbeing of the server.