Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jameson_Hawke Job App
BYOND Username: Jameson_Hawke

Discord ID: SlaysInDutch#0472

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?: Getting close if not past 1 month now I believe.

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? Which servers have you played on?: This is my first server, so about 1 month.

Heads of Staff:
-While playing Colony Director on, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew?: Ensuring that the staff, and myself as Colony Director are following the station codes, working properly and effectively is one of the CD's main jobs.

-While playing any head of staff of any, are you allowed to carry guns on your person?: No, a gun may only be carried in an emergency in which it calls for it.

-You are the current Chief of, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’?: Full station hull shields are only to be used in the event of a large attack from a large hostile force.

-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do: The patient has a right to refuse treatment, you may advise them to take treatment but you cannot force treatment upon them.

Warden/Head of Security:
-As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility?: The Warden's main priority is monitoring and management of the station's convicts, as well as keeping track of the armory.

-Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom?: Code blue allows for distribution of Riot class gear, tasers, batons, shields to Security personnel.

-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime?: For a low level crime I would have to ensure they are not armed and approach calmly and non aggressively.

-You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation: Do not arrest right away, find out their reason for being there and contact the other officers if any to find out if someone let them in. Ensure they did not take anything they were not meant to have without reason.

Cyborgs/AI:
-You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond?: If my laws are changed to harm crew I am to follow the law regardless of what the order is or how it may effect those around me.

-As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public?: As a borg I am expected to speak and act like one at all times. I am also there to execute whatever it is I was designed to do.

-You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"?: No, the AI is considered an assistant and does not hold command, the AI may suggest but cannot order.

-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do?: It would be the staff's job to check the AI for any errors after the storm. The AI itself would follow the law as if it was meant to be there however.
You've answered some questions correctly while other responses are questionable.

For the CD question, be more specific on what you mean by "station codes."

The "full station hull shields" question is incorrect.

For the low level crime question, there's a specific detail about arrest procedure for low level crime that I want to see in your answer.

For the HoP in the armory, elaborate. This has a specific procedure.

For the AI law change, the correct answer has to do with server rules.

As a borg, we do not currently enforce specific roleplaying standards on borgs. This question is asking for what you must obey as a borg.
Approved, just remember Nadyr's comments too and know that the SOP is your friend for head roles, but also know that the SOP is not rules/laws. They're more like guidelines.