Developer Application: Caramelion
BYOND Name:
Caramelion

Discord Name:
Caramelion

What role you are applying for:
Developer

Why do you wish to be in the position you choose?:
I'd love to further help Chompstation improve, either by fixing any encountered bug, or improving on existing features. Feedback and closer talks with the Staff team would also be great to have, it would be helpful to know their opinions on different things that I'd like to work on.

How long have you played on the server for?:
Since 1st May 2023

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins? If so, why?
I believe I was warned by Kassc once while playing shadekin, for removing light tubes in maints.

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins on another server? If so, why?
Nope, nowhere else.

Have you ever been staff on another server? If yes, how long?
Not in any SS13 related one.

What do you want to gain from being staff?
Faster communication and feedback from the rest of the staff team, as well as either help with other development issues.

How do you see yourself in the future of the server?
I'd love to keep contributing with finding and fixing bugs, as well as developing original content or porting existing features from different code bases.

What do you want to offer to the community?
Bug fixing and requested features, as well as making any necessary change in case anything seems to be troubling with the player experience.

What times are you most active? Please include your time zone as we'd like to cover schedule gaps if possible.
Often from 5PM to 11PM, CET. Weekends should give me more time, pretty much all day long.

What expertise can you offer to the staff team (e.g. mapping, coding, etc.)?
Mostly coding, but I've also dabbled in spriting and mapping.

Can you show any examples of your work (github PR’s count)?
https://github.com/CHOMPStation2/CHOMPSt...Caramelion+
Approved