General

BYOND Name:
G0atman

Discord Name:
jolt_the_goat

What role you are applying for:
Event Manager.

Why do you wish to be in the position you choose?:
I’m a dumb hillbilly who doesn’t know enough about code to help the server in a more direct way, but I have a passion (and a little bit of skill) for storytelling, entertaining others, and directing people who want to reach common goals (volunteers). Plus, I genuinely want to help enrich the experiences of others here.

How long have you played on the server for?:
About four and a half months.

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins? If so, why?
Here? No.

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins on another server? If so, why?
A few times, but they were years ago. The worst punishment I can recall was my only admin notice on CitMain for putting reagents in the pool filter. I think that was at least four years ago, if I recall correctly. 

Have you ever been staff on another server? If yes, how long?
No.

What do you want to gain from being staff?
I don’t think the position I’m applying for specifically has anything to “gain,” except clout maybe, I guess, but as someone who’s gone through plenty of events that could’ve been executed better, I mostly just want to provide for better experiences for event goers, or at least help in executing planned ones better.

How do you see yourself in the future of the server?
If this goes as well as I hope, host regular events myself. Hoping to offer a couple of story-driven events where everyone can easily get involved, maybe cause character development for others, but also hoping for a couple “fun” events that utilize vore in some capacity. Might even take a couple suggestions from players to see what they want more of.

What do you want to offer to the community? 
A few stories to think back on in the future, a couple of laughs, maybe, and most importantly, a good time. 

What times are you most active? Please include your time zone as we'd like to cover schedule gaps if possible.
Times in CST (-6): 
Weekdays except Wednesday: 3 PM - 1 AM
Wednesday: 10 AM - 2 AM
Weekends alternating, worst case it’ll be…
Saturday: 7 PM - 1 AM
Sunday: 10 AM - 4 PM, 7 PM - 1 AM
But half the time I have the whole weekend free, just ask for specifics.

Event Manager

If you have been a game host in the past, how good have you been at improvising? This doesn’t need to be ss13 and could involve examples such as being a Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Master.
I’ve DM’d a couple TTRPG campaigns in the past and have gotten good feedback from them. I like to think I’m pretty good at improvising. 

This is the most stressful position in the staff team; how well do you handle negative community feedback?
I used to be a security main on more gamer servers and other RP servers, I’ve got pretty thick skin lol. 
Approved