Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Westfire Command Whitelist
BYOND Username: Westfire

Discord ID: Westfire#8083

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?: About a couple months on and off

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? Which servers have you played on?: About eight years overall, between Virgo station, Eros station, a brief stint into Citadel, and...one other that I can't remember.

Heads of Staff:
-While playing Colony Director on, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew?
The Chain of Command. I command the heads while the heads work with their departments. I am not to directly enforce anything upon the departments without working with the heads unless their are no heads or the head is for whatever reason incapacitated or found incompetent. Otherwise my role is as a delegator.

-While playing any head of staff of any, are you allowed to carry guns on your person?
You are, but they have to be hidden except in emergencies which require weapons to be bared, such as a code blue or code red situation.

-You are the current Chief of, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’?
Engineering

-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do
Make sure the patient is fully informed of the decision they're making and is of the proper mental capacity to be making that decision. Doing so if the treatment will save your life requires an advance signing and witnesses.

Warden/Head of Security:
-As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility?
Managing the brig and the armory. 

-Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom?
You may hand out energy and laser guns and riot gear to Security members with clearance from either the Warden or the HoS. Body armor and helmets are recommended but not mandatory. 

-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime?
Firstly, confirm that the suspect has actually committed the crime. If they did, then offer them the chance to pay the necessary fine for the crime they carried out.

-You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation
Order them to get out of the armory immediately, and make sure they don't take anything out. If they refuse, arrest them.

Cyborgs/AI:
-You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond?
You have to follow them until reprogrammed? Or ahelp (the guide did not say)

-As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public?
You follow the AI's laws.

-You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"?
No.

-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do?

Make sure the new law doesn't conflict with any of your other laws before attempting to carry it out. If it does conflict, use your best judgement or ahelp.
Approved