EM re-application SilencedMP5A5
BYOND Name: 
SilencedMP5A5

Discord Name: 
przyjaciel

What role you are applying for: 
Event Manager

Why do you wish to be in the position you choose?: 
Same reason as last time. Minus showing Mango how to use VV, he's got it by now.

How long have you played on the server for?: 
Since 2017
(05/15/2017, to be exact.)

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins? If so, why?
I've been barked at for doing dumb things a few times, but never anything actually banworthy.

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins on another server? If so, why?
Still just that CM automod ban from 2016, lmao.

Have you ever been staff on another server? If yes, how long?
Citadel 2015-17
Aeiou/Eclipse 2018
TGMC 2020-present

What do you want to gain from being staff?
Nothing, really. I just enjoy engaging people with the occasional spice to break up the monotony.

How do you see yourself in the future of the server?
I still mostly just play here because it's the only vorny place that isn't deadpop or full of yucky people. Same reason as last.

What do you want to offer to the community?
Spice. Maybe the occasional event, when I have the time.

What times are you most active? Please include your time zone as we'd like to cover schedule gaps if possible.
Usually only later in the day these days, or on the weekends. Timezone is EST.

Event Manager

If you have been a game host in the past, how good have you been at improvising? This doesn’t need to be ss13 and could involve examples such as being a Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Master.
Y'all should know by now i am pretty good at this.

This is the most stressful position in the staff team; how well do you handle negative community feedback?

I can take my L's when they're earned, and not let them get under my skin when they're not.
Denied because we would like to see more consistent volunteering for events and working with the current event management team. During your time as an event manager, you were fairly inactive which is understandable given how things went with Forbearance. We have concerns that you will not be able to divert enough attention to server to maintain your status as event manager, but if you're able to keep consistent with volunteering for our events and if you're also able to keep up with your work on the other sever, then we'd be happy to have you back. My own concern for your ability to manage both comes from my own ability to manage both this SS13 server and my Arma server. I've actually stepped down from my Arma administration because I don't have time to dedicate to both, so that's where that comes from.