Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Application - Makkinindorn
BYOND Name: Makkinindorn

Discord Name: Aroliacue

What role you are applying for: Moderator

Why do you wish to be in the position you choose?: Recently, Chomp hasn't seen many moderators around due to staff members being preoccupied with real-life time constraints, so I simply wish to help fill in for the interim.

How long have you played on the server for?: About a year now.

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins? If so, why?: I don't think I've been reprimanded here.

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins on another server? If so, why?: I was permanently banned from Virgo briefly for the harassment of another member, though it was quickly overtuned after an appeal.

Have you ever been staff on another server? If yes, how long?: I've been a developer for Chomp for around six months, and have been a developer for Halostation for around a year and a half.

What do you want to gain from being staff?: As I'm already a staff member from Chomp, I only wish to assist further with helping improve the server.

How do you see yourself in the future of the server?: I will hopefully still be doing what I'm currently doing and working to improve the server and keep it as a fun, safe place for people to roleplay.

What do you want to offer to the community?: I wish to offer more time and assistance to the community, both in-game and in the discord channels.

What times are you most active? Please include your time zone as we'd like to cover schedule gaps if possible: My timezone is AEST (Australian Eastern Standard). I'm active most days, though that may change as I'm aiming for military service - If this comes about, I will definitely inform the staff team.

If you have been a mod/admin in elsewhere, is there anybody who can provide a recommendation?: I have not been a moderator/administrator for any SS13 server as of yet.

We are here to offer a service to the community; as a moderator, how do you want to be represented?: I wish to be represented as both a positive and neutral individual to assist with maintaining the community's wellbeing where needed.
Approved