Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal - Cultivator
Question 
BYOND Name: Cultivator

Reason Banned: "Once again, you were being rude towards others in OOC, yelling and being a dick. You were warned numerous times by various headmins, admins and moderators. We are banning you now. You may appeal this ban in one week."

Date of ban: UNKNOWN/DATA LOST, suspect it was early to mid june, 2023. think it was a saturday.

Admin who banned: numberzero1032

Length Banned: Permanent (it said that in the data i was able to recover) - (Addendum 1: said permanent, 1 week until i can appeal.)

Appeal Reason: Behind the scenes, i've been working on some ways to cope with things that get on my nerves. one is to simply just quit the game for a while and go play Factorio (cracktorio) or something else until i've chillaxed enough.

i won't mention a variety of other tweaks to my routine for the sake of length, but i think that i've changed for the better. I will still be improving more as time goes on, though.

if you need more information, please contact me via my email

[email protected]
Apologies for taking so long to answer this. We have decided to deny this ban appeal by majority rule. This appeal does not convey to us that you are truly remorseful for your actions. Your appeal does not convey a sense of knowing exactly what you did wrong and why this is a problem for the server.