Ro3ger - Moderator Application
General

BYOND Name:

Ro3ger

Discord Name:
Ro3ger

What role you are applying for:

Why do you wish to be in the position you choose?:
I like this server and I doubt much admin intervention would be needed in a single round I would like to help out when I can especially as there are only devs on during my hours of play time, and whenever I send a ahelp for a issue I don't usually get a answer

How long have you played on the server for?:
I was first invited on September 19th 2022 and have played for over at least 80 hours as I am unsure on how to check play times

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins? If so, why?
Nope

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins on another server? If so, why?
Appealed ban on paradise, many notes
Skyrat - Just reprimands/warnings 

Have you ever been staff on another server? If yes, how long?
Colonial Marines - Senior Moderator - since January 6th 2023 - Taking unofficial break due to staff drama and to not burn out

What do you want to gain from being staff?
Being able to help players out with any problems that may appear
How do you see yourself in the future of the server?
Helping out the community during the off hours by helping with the technical issues that may arise from a game held together by glue, tape and hope. And any issues of players breaking the rules which from what I have seen are few and far in between with a relatively unknown community that's small
What do you want to offer to the community?
Someone to be the OOC helper for when it comes to situations that cannot be delt with in game or to remind/warn players to follow the rules when they break the rules maliciously
What times are you most active? Please include your time zone as we'd like to cover schedule gaps if possible.
11pm to 3-4 am PDT (West coast USA)

If you have been a mod/admin in elsewhere, is there anybody who can provide a recommendation?
While I likely can get a recommendation I would feel uncomfortable asking one someone to give me one due to that community not being 18+ or furry... I also don't want to let them know I like vore
We are here to offer a service to the community; as a moderator, how do you want to be represented?

I want to be seen as the moderator who is online during the graveyard hours when no one is playing and is there to be helpful when something goes and admin intervention is needed
When it comes to taking actions, being clear and neutral when it comes to punishments or talking with people about who is right or wrong in a situation as some players And to not immediately take sides or treat someone unfairly even when they do not get their way
Approved