Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event Manager Application - Scarlet-Oduko
General

BYOND Name:
Scarlet-Oduko

Discord Name: scarlet9355

What role you are applying for: Event Manager

Why do you wish to be in the position you choose?: I want to give back to this lovely community anyway I can, and to help facilitate and create stories that folks will hopefully enjoy. As well as help others create the stories and encounters that would help bring even further satisfaction. Generally just want to help elevate things where I can in an appropriate manner.

How long have you played on the server for?: Nearing two years now give or take, been playing off and on at times.

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins? If so, why? As far as I remember I do not believe I've had any negative encounters with the staff here.

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins on another server? If so, why? I haven't been recently warned or banned on any other servers, but have a few years ago before I shaped up and got into RPing and generally began to enjoy the slower aspects of ss13.

Have you ever been staff on another server? If yes, how long? I've not.

What do you want to gain from being staff? Memories really, want to be a bigger part of the community and just help create and envision stories with the wonderful folks here.

How do you see yourself in the future of the server? Hopefully still a part of this community and continuing to make it a better case in anyway I can.

What do you want to offer to the community? My storytelling abilities and a chance to be able to give players opportunity to express themselves in situations that perhaps they've not thought of or normally isn't available. 

What times are you most active? Please include your time zone as we'd like to cover schedule gaps if possible. EST from 8-12am and 8-12pm depending on the day.

Event Manager

If you have been a game host in the past, how good have you been at improvising? This doesn’t need to be ss13 and could involve examples such as being a Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Master. On none ss13 RP's I've frequented I've done my fair share of being the game master for I believe I have an okay understanding of improvising and am willing to always try and better myself if something hasn't gone well. Learning and getting better is always applicable.

This is the most stressful position in the staff team; how well do you handle negative community feedback? Not everyone will enjoy the same type story as another, and negative feedback is going to always be there no matter how well something goes. It's always important to separate the emotional parts of such and focus on objective criticism and improve from what you can. 

I believe I can handle it well enough for it not to impact my duties if I were to be accepted.
You have my attention, we are looking for more EM's and you may fit bill!
Please contact #Kassc on DM's and I'll elaborate more on this role. Thanks for your interest and time.
Approved