• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lukevale whitelist
(forgot to do the start whoops)

BYOND Username:
Luke Vale

Discord ID:
lukevale#0543

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?:
Been around on the discord for about a month ish so far?

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? Which servers have you played on?:
I've been playing ss13 since about 2015 ish. As for a list of servers:
Vore
Cit (RP and Main)
Yawn-Wider
ARFS
Apollo
Deiselpunk (downstream of Sojourn)
Mithra
Bastion of Hesita
AEIOU
Hyper Station 13
Shadow Station
Eris

How do you quit the round and free up your job slot if you can't get to cryo or the gateway?
Ahelp and poke a admin.

Heads of Staff:
-While playing Colony Director, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew?
CR and SOP. Though CR technically should be left to Security.

-While playing any head of staff, are you allowed to carry guns on your person?
Only HOS, HOP, And CD. As far as I know the CMO, RD, and CE aren't allowed. And the HOP only is ment to carry the supplied personal defense gear from their locker.

-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’?
Unless required, do not run if they block stuff. Docking ports, mass drivers, ECT.
Can be built ahead of time as long as it doesn't destroy the power grid.

-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do
Make sure they're properly informed about what they're choosing to do.
Of their own valition.
If they continue to refuse treatment it's their right to refuse.

Warden/Head of Security:
-As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility?
sit on your ass like a laz- gaurd the armory and prison. You're not a officer, you are the warden.

-Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom?
On code blue, the warden and HoS may hand out riot gear and energy guns to security.

-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime?
First make sure you know what the charge is. Worst mistake is to say the wrong one. Secondonly is to ask them to pay the fine which pretty much all low level crimes have attached.
if the fine is paid, then that's done. Hand over the dosh to your bossman. If the fine is refused, then arrest.

-You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation
tell them to get out. And arrest, search and charge. Unless they have a actual urgent reason for breaking protocall

Cyborgs/AI:
-You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond?
This question is so loaded. I have no real good answer besides poke a admin? Is this a event or just some random griefer?

-As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public?
Follow your laws and behave properly like a normal borgo butt? (I really don't play borgs so this is a bit tricky for me to really answer)

-You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"?
no. You're literally bottom of the barrel besides stationbound cyborgs.

-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do?
State laws. As long as it isn't going against your laws to do so.