Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire Hazard Protean whitelist
BYOND Username: EchoPsychotic

Discord ID: Fiery#3334

Race or Language whitelisting for: Protean

What do you know of their mechanics?: They are a Promethean but nanobots as I have come to know them and they need to eat metal to replenish/heal themselves along with the ability to turn into a slime blob form. Other than that their mechanics are unknown to me for limited ability to look and inspect them closely. As far as their blob form in mechanics, I believe the vent crawl feature was removed and I believe though do not know exactly if they could be used as a suit.

What do you know of their lore?: The chomp lore for Proteans I have no knowledge as there did not appear to actually be a page for them made just yet. However, from VORE-station, they were a race of nano-machine swarms that often replicate other synthetic types that are in the game itself.  

What idea did you have for your character?: I had planned to use the character Fire Hazard for the ability to mimic and replicate organic beings using the nanomachines. This would likely occur from the mental download into the cloud/swarm with the independent entities all being him. Though in other aspects he would also use this machine enhancement to further increase his knowledge of creatures and persons using any means possible to access further knowledge to better increase his form. (Pred purely with the definite attempt at endo, absorption, and digestion to take traits from his prey and turn it into data for further blueprinting.)
Approved.