Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blin whitelist form
-While playing Colony Director, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew? Mostly the ones
*Not sure what you mean by "Mostly the ones". But CD mostly focuses on following and enforcing SOP.

-While playing any head of staff, are you allowed to carry guns on your person? Depends on the situation and alert level. Few are the situations where sec won't carry em.
*Wrong, Most heads are allowed to carry a holdout gun from their respective lockers. During code green they are to keep it hidden.

-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’? I'll have to admit, i can't find a single trace for this specific term in the regulations, so i'm not sure if that's a trick question.
*Wrong, Check our wiki SOP under the "Shields" section.

-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do : If they are clearly refusing, i'll pass the information to my team, if they aren't drugged af or something making their judgement cloudy.
*There is a little more in to it, please read the SOP

-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime? Ask them to stop and come in. No need to flashbang the bar.
*There is a little more in to it than this. . . Read "Rules of Engagement" on our wiki SOP

-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do? Check it out and see if it actually makes any sense/is even relevant. If it isn't god awful and demands the crew be put on a pike, i'll try and RParound it.
*You can ask for admin intervention if the Ion Law violates server rules.

I do not feel confident at all on giving you access to the whitelist, I will like of you to read our Wiki SOP and try applying again. Do take the notes I gave you in consideration but do reference from the wiki SOP to answer this questions properly.

Messages In This Thread
Blin whitelist form - by Blinchikikot - 05-30-2021, 05:51 PM
RE: Blin whitelist form - by Kassc - 06-08-2021, 06:50 PM