Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FireHoneyBadger's Form
"-While playing Colony Director, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew?
A: Enforce & follow both corporate regulations & standard operating procedures; however respectfully and reasonably ofcourse."
*Wrong, as a CD your main priority will always be SOP over CorpReg, as a CD you do not enforce CorpReg neither, you either fax for security unless there is a serious emergency where the CD needs to act (But that's debatable even less during extended rounds)

-While playing any head of staff, are you allowed to carry guns on your person?
A: Unless Colony Direct, Head of Sec or Personal, in which, energy weapons only, it's foribidden to weapons on person, regardless of position unless explicitly given permission or absolutely deemed an emergency.
*Wrong, the grammar is a bit odd here but most heads do get a gun in their standard equipment locker. On code green they are allowed to holster guns but are to be hidden. There is no SOP guideline that obligates heads to only carry laser pistols.

-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’?
A: Full shields are only needed when necessary, but thanks to new technology, policy has changed to where it doesn't needed be enforced as often.
*Wrong. If you read SOP "Shield" section, Engineering can set preemptive station shields as long they don't block any external access points and does not interfere with station power.

-As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility?
A: Ensure security of the station along with overseeing the armory, prisoner management & processing, and in general, keeping the piece.
*Wrong, Warden's main responsibility is the bring, they are not to be patrolling unless there is no other security member on station. Outside the brig they carry no special authority.

I don't feel very confident in giving you access to the whitelist as I will like of you to re-read the SOP and apply again. Take in consideration the notes I gave you here to reference from the SOP so you have a better understanding of it.

Messages In This Thread
FireHoneyBadger's Form - by Firehoneybadger - 05-30-2021, 04:43 AM
RE: FireHoneyBadger's Form - by Kassc - 06-08-2021, 06:41 PM