Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vox Whitelist - Armyguy
BYOND Username: Armyguy

Discord ID: Armyguy#1381

Race or Language whitelisting for: Vox

--- RACE WHITELISTING ---

What do you know of their mechanics?: Yes I know their mechanics, I have played Vox at YW, BoH, Srat, VoO and more places, Outside of the TG vox loseing space walk and cuff breaking they all more or less play the same outside of what breathe. (N2 is the better Gas for Vox to breathe ngl)

What do you know of their lore?: See what "What do you know of their mechanics?" i have gone over there lore in a LOT of places, You do have some things that are a bit odd in your lore but outside that its overall mostly the same as a lot of servs.

What idea did you have for your character?: My Vox Hikie Ex-scav Vox now working as a Atmo tech/Miner for NT when the shoal (As you guys don't seem to have a name for non-arkships) ship He was working for crashed landed, leaveing him "out of work" far from any near by arkships that can pick him up he turned to NT to not die and unknowing to NT keep a eye on what they were doing knowing that at least some of the tech they found when doing Xenoark is vox tech.

I more or less plan to play him as a closed offish atmo tech/miner that may or may try to pick up items of vox tech, mostly by tradeing for them or by picking them up if no ones looking if hes in the same room as the item

Wait.. >New Acc. >asking for a WL on a race with there 1st post. MAN this has to look kind of bad.
Two things:

The lore question is asking you to summarize the key points of vox lore here.
We generally discourage vox randomly breaking into other departments and stealing. This typically results in pointless drama.
(02-03-2021, 06:13 AM)Nadyr Wrote: Two things:

The lore question is asking you to summarize the key points of vox lore here.
We generally discourage vox randomly breaking into other departments and stealing. This typically results in pointless drama.
For the 1st one, yea but from what i read on the lore doc they are more or less the same here as they are at Bay or VORE or Polaris, outside of Solgov being EVEN more hostile here NT seems about the same as it is on VORE or Polaris.

The 2nd point, i never said "randomly" and even then the odds if him doing it are SO low given how the Xenoark items like the self-filling bowl are made, and even then it will be less break in and more get in some way, be it trade just asking for it or if theres no way to get it outside of breaking in, breaking in.
I did make a small update to the 1st post, to be clearer on my intentions on how to play Hikie here given the lore you have for Vox here.
Approved.