Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BobDos - Cyborg Application
BYOND Username: BobDos

Discord ID: Redpandork#7276

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?:
I have not played chompstation very much. It makes me feel anxious sometimes. Maybe 8 hours at most

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? Which servers have you played on?:
I've been playing ss13 for two almost three years now. I started on paradise them moved to citadel before citadelRP. Then I moved to Yawn wider and Vorestation and now also ARFS.

How do you quit the round and free up your job slot if you can't get to cryo or the gateway?:
Usually I leave all important items in my department's storage and let my department head know i will be unavailable.

Heads of Staff:
-While playing Colony Director, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew?:

I am to follow and support the following of corporate regulations and standard operating procedures.

-While playing any head of staff, are you allowed to carry guns on your person?
Apparently directors can have no more that 1 non explosive lethal firearm, Heads of security may carry a number of non explosives as long as they are stowed. All other heads must get permission from the head of security.

-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’?
Full station shields should not cover docking zones or evac areas.

-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do?:
A patients refusal to be treated must be respected so long as the patient is well informed and is doing so voluntarily. 

Warden/Head of Security:
-As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility?:

The warden's duty is to oversee the safety of all prisoners and that they may not leave. They also control the armory during an emergency.

-Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom?:
energy and laser weaponry and riot gear to security only.

-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime?:
Make calm and friendly attempts to deescalate the situation and resolve it peacefully.

-You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation?:
Ensure it is not a break in and if so process it normally.

Cyborgs/AI:
-You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond?:
Attempt to follow my laws unless it breaks ooc/prefrences. In general usage inform the crew of the change if contextually apropriate.

-As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public?:
Follow my laws and the AI. Don't be a creep. Play fair and fun.

-You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"?:
I would say I am not a head off staff. I must follow the directions of the head of staff with in reasons of my laws.

-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do?
Act upon it within reason. inform crew if need be.

Final words: I like playing borgs I have a few such as Fetcher and PSI if you've known them.