Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job Whitelisting, CMDR Youth
BYOND Username: CMDR Youth

Discord ID: CMDR Youth#0054

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?: About 4 or 5 months?

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? Which servers have you played on?:  The same 4 or 5 months, I've only played on Chompstation.  I've learned some things from watching gameplay videos of other Servers.

How do you quit the round and free up your job slot if you can't get to cryo or the gateway?
'Ghost' Verb, followed by 'Quit This Round' Verb.  Timeclock Terminals can also be used to go Off-Duty.  It can be courteous -but not necessary- to Ahelp and let Admins know the situation and why you're leaving the round this way.

Heads of Staff:
-While playing Colony Director, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew?
Corporate Regulations and Standard Operating Procedure, delegated among available Command Staff.

-While playing any head of staff, are you allowed to carry guns on your person?
Yes, but they must be kept Concealed or Holstered.  Open-Carry is only permissible during Codes Red and Delta, or during an emergency situation calling for the open use of a Weapon.

-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’?
Permissible so long as it doesn't cause a power issue, or end up blocking off external areas of the Station as a result of their activation.

-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do?
Check to ensure they are capable of making the decision to refuse Treatment, IE being in a rational state of mind, and/or understanding the consequences of refusing Treatment.  If so, allow them to refuse treatment.

Warden/Head of Security:
-As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility?
To oversee, safeguard, and manage the Brig and Armory within the Security Department.

-Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom?
Riot Gear, Energy Weapons, and Laser Weapons to Security Officers.

-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime?
Offer them the option to pay the Fine according to their Infraction.

-You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation?
Check if they've been authorized by the Colony Director or Head of Security to be in there, or have a valid reason such as in an emergency situation.  Otherwise, demand they exit immediately and arrest them, likely for one count each of 101, 207, and a 215 if they took anything... Which also adds on a 118 or a 212, depending on the item.

Cyborgs/AI:
-You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond?
Ensure that following these laws will not break OOC Preferences or the Server Rules, while attempting to follow them.  Ahelp if necessary.

-As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public?
My current set of laws and the orders given to me by my Superiors.

-You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"?
No.  I am an Assistant to the Station, and a Subordinate to all Crewmembers.

-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do?
Ensure that following the new law will not break any OOC Preferences or Server Rules, while attempting to follow it.  Ahelp if necessary.
Approved