Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
job whitlist
BYOND Username:idcaboutaname

Discord ID:bolt#2013

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?:about a month

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? Which servers have you played on?:a month and on this server

Heads of Staff:
-While playing Colony Director, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew?
i should enforce corporate regulations but through the heads of staff for the department that needs it enforced
-While playing any head of staff, are you allowed to carry guns on your person?
the director and Hos may carry a gun for self-protection but may not draw it unless need be and the Hop are only allowed their energy weapon
-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’?
can install as long as it doesn't interfere with station power or block access to facilities
-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do
if they are panicking then or then I can force treatment on them but if they are calm and understand the consequences I can not force them to be
Warden/Head of Security:
-As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility?
to look after the prisoners and the armory to the best of my ability
-Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom?
i can give energy and laser guns to the addition of riot gear with the clearance of the warden or hos 
-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low-level crime?
i would offer them nicely to pay a fine and if they refuse I would ask them nicely to surrender peacefully
-You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation
if they have an urgent reason to break sop unless they don't then I would arrest them
Cyborgs/AI:
-You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond?
i follow my laws as i am supposed to and as long as it doesn't violate the rules of the server I will follow them
-As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public?
I would follow my law set and follow directions of the ai
-You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"?
the ai is not head of staff
-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do?
I would follow it as long as it does not conflict with my current lawset or break the server rules 
You forgot a question, and there are various mistakes with wording which are confusing us.
we'll wait for you to make proper edits before we look at this further
(11-13-2020, 02:31 AM)Smdytb1 Wrote: You forgot a question, and there are various mistakes with wording which are confusing us.
we'll wait for you to make proper edits before we look at this further
i have edited it if it is still hard to understand I will try and fix it some more
Approved
(11-16-2020, 08:38 AM)Smdytb1 Wrote: Approved
okay