Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
r4d6's whitelist form
BYOND Username: r4d6

Discord ID: r4d6#9842

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?: A few months now

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? Which servers have you played on?: A little more than a year, I joined at about the same time as the Sseth-tide and spent some times on TG, though most of my time was on Citadel & Virgo, only recently having switched to Chomp.

Heads of Staff:
-While playing Colony Director, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew?
I should try to enforce the Corporate Regulations and the Standard Operating Procedures, but through the Head Of Staffs instead of doing it myself, so ask Security to arrest the criminals and the CMO to make sure the Medbay is sanitary, not to arrest criminals myself or pass the mop.

-While playing any head of staff, are you allowed to carry guns on your person?
The Director and the HoS are allowed to carry guns for self-defense, but they shouldn't draw them willy-nilly. the HoP is only allowed his energy gun.

-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’?
They can be installed ahead of time if they do not block access to facilities and do not interfere with the station's power.

-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do
If they are not sound of mind, AKA panicking and/or batshit crazy, I can force treatment on them. But if they are sane and understand the consequences, I cannot force them to get healed.

Warden/Head of Security:
-As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility?
To look after the prisonners and the armory

-Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom?
I can hand out energy and lasers gun and riot gear to security personnel with clearance from the Warden or HoS

-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime?
To offer them to pay a fine, and if they refuse, to surrender peacefully.

-You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation
Ask them to leave and arrest them.

Cyborgs/AI:
-You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond?
Laws are Laws, if I have a law that tell me to harm the crew, I will harm the crew. But that doesn't give me permission to break the rules of the server

-As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public?
I should follow my laws first and foremost, but I shouldn't break corporate regulations or be an asshole if the laws do not force me to.

-You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"?
No.

-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do?
I follow it the best that I can, if I don't understand it, I will a-help and ask for an interpretation.
This could be worded better, but, overall, you seem to get the gist, though there are a few considerable mistakes.

Firstly, the very first question is asking what regulations you are to enforce, specifically, not a simple 'all of them'

Secondly, 'What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime?' you should offer the chance to pay a fine before anything else.

Lastly, 'Laws are Laws, if I have a law that tell me to harm the crew, I will harm the crew.' you still have to follow server rules, laws do not go above those, this is important to keep in mind.
I will give you a chance to edit this before a decision is made
(10-25-2020, 07:38 AM)Smdytb1 Wrote: I will give you a chance to edit this before a decision is made
I edited the post and hope it is satisfactory.
approved