Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kachikitiki - Vox
BYOND Username: Phoenixx0

Discord ID: Oblivious#4109

Race or Language whitelisting for: Vox

--- RACE WHITELISTING ---

What do you know of their mechanics?: Yes I know their mechanics very well! I play the character across different servers.
They can spawn with magboots and insulated gloves. They are able to go out into space without any real problems, they're speedy, they have strong melee attacks and they are just the best looking out of the bunch.

What do you know of their lore?: I know almost everything about their lore! (Considering I've been playing Vox and only Vox for awhile)
They were an advanced species back in the day, and now not so much. They have 'stacks' meaning that they are cloned in a way with their memories all intact. 

What idea did you have for your character?: A Vox that was actually interested in the world/station around them. They are often found enjoying the presence of others, rather than being [your average Vox shitbird.] They like to stick around the science sector with anyone that he's to be put with, with no complaint. His name is Kachikitiki, more known as 'Kachi' and he is ready to learn how to be more "common"!
We have server-specific lore on vox, I recommend giving that a read.

https://wiki.chompstation13.net/index.php?title=Vox
Itsa me again! Uh. Months later. Better now than never.. Right? This time, I try more than I did before.

Looking at the lore. I'm confused why I was linked that link in the first place. Hmm, so I will explain myself on why I made the Vox the way it is.

I wanted to go off track a little bit, make a unique Vox much different from the others in the canon lore. Sure he'll come off as dumb-talking, sure he's going to come off as repugnant in the beginning as your average Vox, but at least he's trying.
Mostly he's just interested in figuring out how such a station works without conflict for his own reasons. Basically just researching everyone in his own way.
I say that that his stack was removed from simple fact of him abandoning the Arkship life just to research station-goers.
Approved.