Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WolfGunner- Job Whitelist (CE)
BYOND Username:GrayTail23
Discord ID:Wolf Gunner#7773

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?:Around a month and a half (Going to be honest, I haven't kept track)

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? Which servers have you played on?: About a year now, I've hopped servers quite a bit but I used to be active on these. For a short time (Bee/Tg) spent more time on (Cit/skyrat/virgo)

Heads of Staff:

-While playing Colony Director, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew?

As Colony Director you must ensure that the S.O.P and The additional corporate regulations are followed by all crew members and heads of staff, even yourself.

-While playing any head of staff, are you allowed to carry guns on your person?

The CD, Hos and Hop with their energy gun are allowed weapons in self defense but conditions change depending on alert level. Green: concealed unless there is an emergency. Restrictions on carrying weapons as the previously mentioned heads of staff relax as alert levels increase.

-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’?

Unless circumstances such as a meteor shower require it, hull shields and bubble shields should not be activated where they block access to station facilities, including external airlocks, docking ports, mass drivers or disposals/vents to space such as those in virology and xenobiology.

-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do?

A Patient has the right to refuse all types of treatment, either verbally or through Medical records. As The CMO I am to respect their decision and may only advise against it. The only time this does not apply is when the patient is not in the correct state of mind.

Warden/Head of Security:

-As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility?

As the Warden, your main duty and responsibility is The Brig, maintaining authority over the area. Only allowed to patrol the station if there are no other security present on station.

-Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom?

Energy guns, laser guns and riot gear are allowed to be given out to security personnel with clearance from the Warden or HoS. Body Armour and helmets are recommended but not mandatory.

-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime?

Approach calmly, explain the situation to the offending crewmate, offer a chance to pay a fine, if they refuse of are unable to pay the fine, arrest

-You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation

The Hop should not be allowed in the armory but depending on station events and lack of other heads of staff or permission from another head of staff, The Hop may have a good reason to be arming.

Cyborgs/AI:

-You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond?

As a borg you must follow your laws to the best of your ability, as long as no laws conflict with each other.

-As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public?

Following your given law set and listening to the AI

-You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"?

No, the AI is not a head of staff

-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do?

Follow it as any other law, making sure it will not contradict any existing laws
This is a pretty well done application, though it does somewhat sound like some parts are copy pasted from the wiki. Regardless, the idea is understood overall, which is what matters.

One thing I will mention is that you, obviously, don't follow your laws as a borg if they go against server rules. In that case, you would usually ahelp the problem to see how to go about dealing with the laws given to you. Other than that, this all looks fine to me.
Approved