Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loburd. Warden / Head of Security / Heads of Staff
Heart 
BYOND Username: loburd

Discord ID: BurdJ

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?: 91 days.

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? Which servers have you played on?: 8 years. Started on bay, moved to aurora, moved to Polaris, moved to Citadel RP, currently play citadel RP branch and chomp.

Heads of Staff:
-While playing Colony Director, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew?

Standard Operating Procedures. As found here: https://wiki.chompstation13.net/index.ph..._Procedure

-While playing any head of staff, are you allowed to carry guns on your person?

This depends on the code. On green, yes, you can as HoS, HoP (Self defense only), and CD. 

-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’?

Unless circumstances such as a meteor shower require it, hull shields and bubble shields should not be activated where they block access to station facilities, including external airlocks, docking ports, mass drivers or disposals/vents to space such as those in virology and xenobiology.

Full-station hull shields or other precautionary measures may be installed ahead of time provided they do not interfere with station power.

-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do?

They have the right to refuse treatment. You must inform them of the consequences of not getting treatment, and it must be voluntary.

Warden/Head of Security:
- As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility? (Primarily applying for this role.)

- 1. Securing the Brig. Make sure nothing is off count, and supply weapons in emergencies.

- 2. Making sure prisoners are treated within their rights (have food, are cared for, allowed a doctor) , don't escape, try to kill one another in commons, or cause wild bonfires in the middle of the brig, strip their clothes off, and jump down disposals.

-Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom?

Code Blue - Suspected Internal Threat. Internal means there could be a traitor, etc, usually.

Energy guns, laser guns and riot gear are allowed to security personelle only. No ballistics.

-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime?

Talk to them. Explain calmly, with open hand, no weapon drawn. Be chill. First explain they can pay a fine. One officer is enough to respond. Where I am from, we used a retail scanner to blip the money to a security account, and the Warden did it.

Here, I think it's different? Here the HoS, HOP, or CD, gets the money, but If they don't pay, they're to be arrested and follow the standard protocool for the crime.

-You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation

Wonder silently why the HoP is in the armory.

The HoP is not allowed in the armory.

The armory is a highly restricted, kill on site area for everyone except the HoP.

Tell HoP to leave. If they're in the armory for a good reason, fine, if they aren't, arrest them for 207.

Cyborgs/AI:

-You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond?

I usually say there was a law change detected. As laws are not in ordered preference unless they are a law zero, I will only harm the crew and the station if it doesn't contradict with other laws.

-As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public?

As a borg on station, I should follow my lawset to the best of my ability, and listen to the AI, as they count as my superior.

-You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"?

No. You are not a sixth command member.

-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do?

Hope its a funny one. Do not act in contradiction of any other law.

YOUR LAWS ARE NOT IN PREFERENCE. NO LAW AUTOMATICALLY OVERRIDES ANY OTHER LAW UNLESS IT'S A TRAITOR LAW (Law 0). THIS INCLUDES ANY ION STORM AND UPLOADED LAWS.
These are all very good, well detailed responses, I'd say that your experience with SS13 shows. I do not really have anything to point out or note...

However

The AI/Borg section of the whitelist is required for the application to be accepted; Chomp stopped doing partial applications a good while ago I believe. As such, your post needs to be edited so those sections may be filled out before an adminstrator may give the final judgement.
Approved.