Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leri's Mod application.
BYOND Name: Lerigan

Discord Name: Leri#6469

What role you are applying for: Moderator

Why do you wish to be in the position you choose?:
After giving it some thoughts and discussing things a bit, I thought I would attempt to fill the gap in the staff by applying for the moderator role and actively help the community by ensuring it's a friendly environment where everyone can relax and have fun.

How long have you played on the server for?:
According to Discord, slightly over 9 months.

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins? If so, why?
No.

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins on another server? If so, why?
No.

Have you ever been staff on another server? If yes, how long?
Never been a staff before on any SS13 server.

What do you want to gain from being staff?
Cool colour on Discord, I guess. But knowing I can actively help solving issues when the need arises would for sure be nice, otherwise not really for a personal gain.

How do you see yourself in the future of the server?
Not much differently than what I am now. Still just goofing around and having fun with others, but with more responsibilities.

What do you want to offer to the community?
At this moment I am not really experienced, and so all I can offer is my will to learn whatever is needed in order to help others as much as I can.

What times are you most active? Please include your time zone as we'd like to cover schedule gaps if possible.
My time-zone is CET (GMT+1 or +2.), but at this moment I can not be very specific about my free time, since I still do not know what schedule I will have in a new job. Should be few days a week for sure, though.

If you have been a mod/admin in elsewhere, is there anybody who can provide a recommendation?
Since I have never been a staff before, no.

We are here to offer a service to the community; as a moderator, how do you want to be represented?
If it means what I would like to be seen as, then just as another normal person and player, who enjoys to be a part of the community just like everyone else, not someone who is more than others, cuz I am not. But just as I want to be seen as a casual and easy-going person, I will also do my best to be seen as a competent one as well.
Welcome to the team.