Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blitz's Mod Application

BYOND Name: DerBlitzkrieg

Discord Name: ??????????#2695

What role you are applying for: Moderator

Why do you wish to be in the position you choose?: 
I am more experienced in moderation compared to developing and event managing, and I am likely more experienced compared to the average player on Chomp.

How long have you played on the server for?:
March 10th of this year was my first day on the server, so it has been 202 days.

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins? If so, why?
I think my first ever day on the station, it was a dead shift so i broke into the CDs office to take the spare so i could explore station a bit. I don't think it was a warning, more like a "hey what are you doing". Either way, I feel like it was better to mention it just in case. 

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins on another server? If so, why?
No

Have you ever been staff on another server? If yes, how long?
Not ss13 servers

What do you want to gain from being staff?
The ability to make sure the station remains a safe and fun place to hang out, make friends in and play on, to solve disputes and overall improve the station to the best of my abilities.

How do you see yourself in the future of the server?
Hopefully, an active and decently well liked moderator or even admin eventually, though for now one step at a time.

What do you want to offer to the community?
Due to my inability to code, sprite or anything that would even come close to the roles of a developer, and my inexperience with the admin tools required by event managers, I would like to offer the community what i am best at, a calm moderator even under fire.

What times are you most active? Please include your time zone as we'd like to cover schedule gaps if possible.
My timezone is MST. College is fairly random timewise so its hard to get a solid pattern on when I'm not doing other things. Early morning is almost always a no, mid afternoon is normally a yes. 

If you have been a mod/admin in elsewhere, is there anybody who can provide a recommendation?

I have recently retired from most of my moderator/administrator roles on discord to allocate more time for college, though I was the head, and only, admin on a server that I helped grow from nothing to a few hundred people. As of right now, my only active position is as the owner and head admin of a 41 person discord server that branched off of the server previously mentioned. 

We are here to offer a service to the community; as a moderator, how do you want to be represented?

A steadfast, levelheaded moderator that never lets ones emotions get in the way of an unbiased and helpful actions. This is something I pride myself on, as I hardly ever let the actions and opinions of others affect me in any meaningful negative way. This includes remaining calm in the face of berating and similar actions. This is something my former servers can vouch for, if I am able to get in contact with the owners of them. 
Welcome to the team.