Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jameson_Hawke's Mod Application
BYOND Name: Jameson_Hawke

Discord Name: SlaysInDutch#0472

What role you are applying for: Moderator

Why do you wish to be in the position you choose?: After playing on this server for a while now I've grown attached to it. First being a addiction due to the game itself being something I found fun. Then turning into a connection personally due to the community. I wish to contribute to keeping the peace here so no one feels uncomfortable, as well as assisting with anything else expected of me as a Mod

How long have you played on the server for?: I can't remember the exact amount of time. I joined the discord on 7/15/20, but I know I played longer before that so at least 2-3 months (Feels like longer)

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins? If so, why?: I have been talked to over a couple minor mistakes however have not been warned, or banned or anything of the sort over anything majorly rule breaking.

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins on another server? If so, why?: I've never been banned, warned or anything on other servers (Mostly due to the fact I don't spend too much time on other servers).

Have you ever been staff on another server? If yes, how long?: I haven't been staff on any SS13 servers however I've been staff on servers in other games, as well as Discord servers.

What do you want to gain from being staff?: Experience in being a mod on SS13 for one, and two I wish to contribute to the staff team in the best way I can.

How do you see yourself in the future of the server?: I 100% plan on sticking with this server as I have enjoyed both the fun I've had here as well as the friends (and friendly rivals) I've made. Hopefully I can contribute in a way I am currently applying for however becoming a mod is not something I am requiring, but something I wish to contribute my time to.

What do you want to offer to the community?: Though I am unsure of everything a Moderator offers on this server as different servers operate in different ways I do wish to contribute to providing a fun and comfortable environment. I feel I have become known enough that people would feel comfortable talking to me about anything that may come up, and I wish to help people in the best way I can.

What times are you most active? Please include your time zone as we'd like to cover schedule gaps if possible: I am on a lot from 7:30 AM [EST] to anytime from 6 PM [EST] or 9 PM [EST]. I am on most every day unless something comes up and I'm too busy to get on that day.

If you have been a mod/admin in elsewhere, is there anybody who can provide a recommendation?: I do not have contact with any of my previous server owners/ fellow staff that could get recommend me due to me clearing my friends list about a month or two back. I have a couple but they were newer staff and didn't see me working that much.

We are here to offer a service to the community; as a moderator, how do you want to be represented?: As a moderator I would want to be represented as helpful, effective, and someone you can always go to for help. I always so myself as a helper, someone who wants to make sure people are having a good time. I have been told by previous fellow staff I can come off as more of a friend then staff which helps in situations where I need to speak to someone about anything.
After discussion, we decided to deny your application in favor of other applicants for this round of moderator recruiting.