Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cadyn's Developer Application
BYOND Name: Cadyn

Discord Name: Cadyn#1469

What role you are applying for: Developer

Why do you wish to be in the position you choose?:

I enjoy playing on Chompstation a lot! I want to contribute to the server and help out with developing since I do have a lot of experience with programming. I also hope to perhaps help with moderation/administration when there's nobody else online for it! In addition to this, recently as I've been cranking out many PRs for Chompstation (and the upstreams) it's helped me feel productive, which has been a big mood booster for me! This is mostly because of how everything's kinda still shut down or laying low with coronavirus and it's put a hilt into my plans to get a job and go to college. Being so stagnant for this time also leads to depression for me, and it makes me feel better to be doing stuff like working on PRs for Chompstation. Whether or not you're ready to have me as a full developer, I plan on continuing to make PRs since I get this enjoyment out of it! Although, being a developer would be quite handy for diagnosing problems like those with the database and being to merge my own PRs as well as managing other things regarding the Github repo. 

How long have you played on the server for?:
36 days!

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins? If so, why?
Not on Chompstation, I don't believe!

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins on another server? If so, why?
Yes, unfortunately, Virgo was my first ss13 server and I had trouble learning the boundaries. I got in a decent bit of trouble for a few things involving boundaries such as making people uncomfortable by doing things that should've been done in private, in public, self-antagging, and having a character that was deemed unsuitable for the server! The last part leading to the worst punishment I received which was a permanent character ban. Since the character ban, though, multiple months ago, I've been much more stable and I don't think I received even a warning since then!

Have you ever been staff on another server? If yes, how long?

Unfortunately, I have not been staff on any other server
Welcome to the team.