Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taik0's Job Whitelist form
BYOND Username: Taik0

Discord ID: CEOofAnimePhobia#3321

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?: 2 weeks

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? Which servers have you played on?: 3 months (TG basil/Vore statiton/Goonstation) (Unity station for 5 months)

Heads of Staff:
-While playing Colony Director on, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew? 
Not promoting griefing ops of any kind, while keeping banana peeled eyes out for one man greifing missions across the station, getting folks of the station a bit of moral boost of ian posts sent to the crew, making sure crew doesn't try to get nommed by one person who nomps without consent, keeping up to date with engineering/sec/cargo/sci/visitors/and services in case of any weird things go on.

-While playing any head of staff of any, are you allowed to carry guns on your person?
consealed and not in view nonlethal's, unless code has been set to anything between Red or ((if on this station)) Delta

-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’?
in case of wild space carps or attempt boarding syndie's shields may be set to high at cost of higher power consumption, but when there are non, they may be set to low ((in case of small bits of space debre near by might hit a few sections of the hull from a bit of experience of a space engineer))

-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do
Ask sec for assistance of stunning and cuffing/putting on a strafe jacket onto them while loading them onto a roller bed to stop them from moving too much ((as long they've not visited the genetics lad or been taking PCP or angels dust somewhere else))

Warden/Head of Security:
-As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility?
Keeping folks from going banana's, causing damage to the station, rigging the doors to sec to shock anyone who touches them, lubing evac and hacking them open, keep an eye out on clown and honk box for any weird activity/honk box making disturbing sounds, while keeping sanity and safety to the crew.

-Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom?
Stun based gear and nonlethals while not aiming for head/mouth/or eyes ((and lower torso))

-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime?
aye ((insert name here)) could you mind explaining why you ((low level crime done inserted here)) to that equpment/person/borgo/ian/bot

-You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation
Hop why are you in armory, you know CD and AI is watching us and could lock us in here or get sec bots to stun you and drag you out of the room? 

Cyborgs/AI:
-You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond?
But what if the crew are carrying emp nades and I've made such good friends with them, plus I'm kinda a ghost in the shell.

-As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public?
Don't harass the crew or clown while making sure i don't accidentally open the vault instead of the other door while also stating any laws and checking on some parts of the station in case of anything weird going on.

-You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"?
As within learning from someone in basil, as long if there is no active hop &/or cap on board then yes but limited for reasons of not getting myself into trouble with centcom or doing something against cencoms rules.

-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do?

Read the given rules with a lawyer/cap/hop and talk with them to confirm this law with them as well with the lawyer keeping an eagle eye on anything strange within the line of text of the law in case of anything that's considered a bit too questionable/violating rights of the crew and bring it up with centcom.
Some of these answers are not quite correct or not formatted right, so I have moved to DMs to discuss it further. Keep in mind that I am simply reviewing the current applications; an administrator's review is required to accept/deny the form itself.
Sorry but, Denied
there were quite a lot of questionable answers in your application that I don't feel comfortable with, nor follow the server policy.