Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jameson_Hawke - Species Whitelist
BYOND Username: Jameson_Hawke

Discord ID: SlaysInDutch#0472

Race or Language whitelisting for: Xenochimera

--- RACE WHITELISTING ---

What do you know of their mechanics?: They adapt by consuming species, after which they gain traits off of them, because of this they don't really have a generalised physiology for their species. They can also have very different appearances depending on what they consume.

What do you know of their lore?: The home planet and system this species originated from is unknown and an interest to some scientists. Perhaps their home system is far off, or lost in the test of time. The mystery remains.

What idea did you have for your character?: The idea I have for my character is a progressive one. The character will start of very "shy" being "scared" of other species. I do not want to give off too much as I want it to be a surprise. (Server rules followed of course). She will have a strong want to evolve herself into a prime species with perfect traits. And of course, to hopefully over time, get supporters within the crew to assist her. This is a general overview of what my character would be like, general goal she would have, etc.
You're missing something pretty major in the mechanics question.

Denied, please review the in-game mechanics of xenochimera before applying again.