Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LiuJunior jobs whitelist
BYOND Username: LiuJr

Discord ID: LiuJunior#1430

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?: Nine days, however I have been playing on similarly coded servers for about a year now.

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? Which servers have you played on?: About a year. I have played on Citadel RP for about 4 months, Yawn wider for five and counting, Vorestation for a few weeks, Skyrat for about three months.
Heads of Staff:
-While playing Colony Director on, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew?
While being the head of command, I, as the Colony Director, am not over the Colony's regulations and can be arrested, should I ever breach them. Only in a dire situation may I ever go against corps' regulations without punishment, as long as it is for the better of the station.

-While playing any head of staff of any, are you allowed to carry guns on your person? Only if provided in my personal locker, and carrying the weapon does not mean having it on display, and most certainly not use it without a very good reason.

-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’? They may be set in advance, but cannot be deployed if they are blocking access to facilities (Airlocks, docking ports, mass drivers and disposals and/or vents leading to space from Viro/xenobio)

-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do: It all depends on their mental capabilities at the current moment. Are they clearly in full control of themselves? (Sober/conscious enough to understand the risks of such decision) If they are fully aware, then they may refuse to be treated, under the 'Right to Refuse treatment' clause in SOP, after I have informed them of any and all treatments they would be required to receive for their full recovery.

Warden/Head of Security:
-As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility?: As the warden, my responsibilities are to watch over the brig, prisoners, the armory and the distribution of weaponry when required. While inside the brig and anywhere else prisoners may be held, I have full authority over my fellow Security officers, however, away from prisoners, I am just like any other S.O.

-Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom?: Security officers are -allowed- to have Energy guns, Laser guns and riot gear, and it is my job to decide if it is required in the situation.

-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime?: For a low level crime, I will inform the suspect, without showing active threats, that they are under arrest for x and y crimes. If they comply, I will lead them to security, where I will offer them the chance to pay a fine, or spend their sentence in the brig.

If they decide to resist and run, I will inform my fellow security officers of their actions, and a manhunt will be started.

-You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation?: The armory is a secure area, and the Head of Personnel is not over the corporate regulations. They are to be put under arrest, the Colony Director informed, and unless a very valid reason given, they are to be treated just like any other prisoners for the length of their stay in the brig.

Cyborgs/AI:
-You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond?: Due to this server being a MRP/HRP server without antagonists, I immediatly Ahelp for this, and attempt to act within my laws until an admin has dealt with the situation. If no admins are responding to my ahelp, I will try to lead the crew to check my laws without blatantly doing so.

-As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public?: As a cyborg, I am meant to always follow my Cyborg Laws, unless if it would cause me to go against the server rules, in which situation I should ahelp for said situation.

-You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"? No.

-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do? This "Ion law" has always been here and I should act as such... As long as it doesnt make me cause massive harm to the crew/station. In which case, I should Ahelp said ION law.
Approved.