Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tinydeskengineer's job application
BYOND Username:IIdentifyMyselfAsABagle

Discord ID:TinyDeskEngineer#5426

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?:a little more than a month

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? Which servers have you played on?:in general i played ss13 for a little less than 2 months mostly playing chompstation and trying goonstation

Heads of Staff:
-While playing Colony Director on, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew? while i play as colony director i am going to follow and enforce any and all corporate regulations.

-While playing any head of staff of any, are you allowed to carry guns on your person? no, unless it's required by the situation.

-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’?they shoudn't be turned on if they block the station's services, but southerncross is equipped with shield diffusers, which eliminates the problem and as such i will always have the full-station hull shields.

-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do? as the current chef medical officer i cannot impose a treatment on a patient, but i can strongly recommend it.

Warden/Head of Security:
-As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility? as the current warden my main responsibility is to check on prisoners and to arm security in case of emergency.

-Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom? when there is a code blue i am allowed to hand out laser guns, energy guns and riot gear to any officer under the clearance from either the head of security or the warden.

-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime?when i confront a suspect of a low level crime i must offer them a chance to pay a fine.

-You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation? if i should find the head of personnel within the armory i should follow corporate regulations, which states that i should arrest the head of personnel unless he has an urgent reason for breaking protocol

Cyborgs/AI:
-You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond? i make sure to follow and any and all laws and i make sure that by executing any law i don't enter in conflict with another, and if i do i just don't execute the law in another way untill i find a way to make sure the two laws don't conflict or i ran out of options, and in that case i don't execute the law.

-As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public?in public i should always follow my ai's rules.

-You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"?no. I am NEVER to be even considered to be a head of staff as i am not one.

-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do?i execute my law normally as i would do with the others as i am obliged to do so.
Denied. Sent discord DM. Try again in another couple of weeks or so.