Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoangrik Job White Listing Application
BYOND Username: Hoangrik

Discord ID: DA ₴ɆӾɄ₳Ⱡ#6969

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?: I've been on and off but I was one of the first people on the server. In total I would say I've played a minimum of 200 hours on the station specifically just CHOMPstation

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? Which servers have you played on?: I've mostly played on CHOMPstation so most of my time is there but I have done a few other things on a few other servers but not as much.

Heads of Staff:
-While playing Colony Director on, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew? You are to follow the rules and regulations found both of the wiki and forums I believe as well as server rules.

-While playing any head of staff of any, are you allowed to carry guns on your person? It depends on the head of staff I believe but for the most part universally you can have a weapon if the HoS or Colony Director issues you one.

-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’?
I will not lie when I will state that I have never touched engineering myself so I am uncertain about the rules and regulations of full-station hull shields. I'm currently a bit too afraid to touch engineering and other things along those lines so I'll likely never pick a engineering job unless I will be trained and even then I'll probably be a intern for it.

-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do
If the patient is refusing treatment there isn't anything you can do. This only changes when they will cause direct or indirect harm to others due to their condition being an example of a virus or possible soul possession going on that requires a bit of neutralizing and or mental drugs to settle them down.

Warden/Head of Security:
-As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility? As the current warden my main task is to insure the armory stays safe and that anyone caught doing something stays inside of the jail for their sentence and only that long. Besides those two things it is to make sure I hand out weapons to the security personnel depending on the security level that is currently going on at the moment.

-Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom?
I am only allowed to hand out weapons and equipment to security personnel and even then either the warden or HoS need to sign off first before issuing anyone weapons.
Security are only allowed riot gear and energy/laser guns in the marked area specifically for code blue scenarios inside of the vault.

-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime?
I should simply question them about the situation and ask them if they did such crime, if it is theft you should ask to search their person for any possible stolen goods at that time as well.

-You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation
The HoP is the be ordered out of the armory as they do no have permission to be inside of there unless explicitly told to go in there by either the Colony Director or HoS

Cyborgs/AI:
-You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond?
It is up to the player but you are to follow these new laws though you can interpret them so you wouldn't need to do such.

-As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public?
Follow your job perimeters and assist any of the crew whenever they need assistance as long as it isn't causing harm to the station or other crew.

-You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"?
You are not considered head of staff you are merely there to assist the crew and do your best to help them in any way you can

-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do?

You can RP it out that your systems have been effected but not directly state your laws have been changed unless someone ask you to state your laws. As for the new law you should follow it but don't make every bodies life hell because of it and simply try to not cause too much trouble unless you absolutely need to.
Denied. Sent DM. Try again in a week or so.