Poll: Is this all the case of over-reaction?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Suicides or self-harm of the crew do not harm me or other players; and OOC is just a valid place as any to talk about the game; therefore this ban is little more than jumping to conclusions
10.00%
1 10.00%
No
90.00%
9 90.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban "Appeal"- Lets face it, it's already getting denied because of conspirators.
okay i laughed
point remains.
if you understood my pain; not about this instance; but in general; you would not be so quick to affirm your status and just blindly follow any existing pre-conceived notion about a person... Given the meme spam, I would expect nothing less, though.
But why should I bother saying a thing, anymore?, What does it matter; especially when any efforts to be a reasonable person are, as par usual, just a slap in the face for not harming others.
My suffering is what you desire; And naturally with my injuries over the years, physical or otherwise, you're doing well with it...
I wouldn't have the patience to wait three weeks just to try to seduce somebody ter reverse it for a silly click anyways.
39 people want me to fuck off, eh? Making another option just automatically assigns them to the already existing "No, Fuck off."
Could have just said that in the first place when I first joined instead of all these theatrics and treachery; making me give a shit and then stabbing me in the back
There is no neutral ground.
Just people being exceedingly dishonest.
And look; I was right. I saw that 4chan post... Very few people would have had access to that, and I sure the hell didn't post it.
This forum thread is now open to community input, despite the input earlier. post away.
(08-04-2020, 06:06 PM)Kurou Wrote: And look; I was right. I saw that 4chan post... Very few people would have had access to that, and I sure the hell didn't post it.

Yeah you posted it you're just sameposting it. You even posted music from C&C there too. And you did the same thing on 4chan with Virgo too. While this was entertaining to the greater SS13 community, flat out lying actually disappointed me. You are permabanned.
Thread locked.