Poll: Is this all the case of over-reaction?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Suicides or self-harm of the crew do not harm me or other players; and OOC is just a valid place as any to talk about the game; therefore this ban is little more than jumping to conclusions
10.00%
1 10.00%
No
90.00%
9 90.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban "Appeal"- Lets face it, it's already getting denied because of conspirators.
(08-04-2020, 02:35 AM)lowpowermia Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 02:33 AM)Kurou Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 02:31 AM)lowpowermia Wrote: the poll is a little polarized so i can't vote. Sad
It very much isn't.
One is "fuck off, we were being sarcastic, we never liked you" - something I doubt few will be honest about.
The other is "this is ridiculous, why does them doing so even matter?"
no that's what i mean, where's the middle-ground option? where's the intermediate options for not fuck you
Really not an option in situations like this.
Either you wanted me gone; or you didn't.
Nobody gets to win; except maybe an exceptionally hollow "victory" on my end.
I'd appologize; but honestly I feel far more the one who has been faulted; so I cannot say it genuinely.
In the end it's a perma; but what's it matter? Prodding around to see the extents of how freely I could interact; intentionally fishing for a ban; only for it to occur when I stop trying to be banned?
Unno.
Seems pretty rigged.
(08-04-2020, 02:36 AM)Kurou Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 02:31 AM)lowpowermia Wrote: the poll is a little polarized so i can't vote. Sad
It very much isn't.
One is "fuck off, we were being sarcastic, we never liked you" - something I doubt few will be honest about.
no that's what i mean, where's the middle-ground option? where's the intermediate options for not fuck you
i mean, there's also just a big shrug option that we could say
hi im mia
(08-04-2020, 02:39 AM)lowpowermia Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 02:36 AM)Kurou Wrote:
It very much isn't.
i mean, there's also just a big shrug option that we could say
Unfortunately not.
Suffering is all we exist for.
All I can do is scream into the void.
It's really unfortunate; and my nihilistic outlook may be off-putting; but Arthur Schopenhaur said it best; and befitting an air for the server's contexts;
''It would be better if there were nothing. Since there is more pain than pleasure on earth, every satisfaction is only transitory, creating new desires and new distresses, and the agony of the devoured animal is always far greater than the pleasure of the devourer''
You were banned for repeatedly killing yourself despite the initial warning approximately two months ago. As we told you then, if you want to keep playing on our server simply stop killing yourself. That's it. That's all you had to do. But you continued to ignore each warning and now here we are.

If you have any desire to ever play on our server again, take a step back, calm down, and consider your options with a level head. Your ban is for three weeks and we will consider an appeal (should you make one) in three weeks.

Or you can continue this until we escalate the ban to permanent. Your choice.
(08-04-2020, 02:44 AM)Nadyr Wrote: calm down
Why are you angry? You had no involvement in this situation.
Only angry people tell others to calm down.
I'm already perfectly calm.
I simply cannot follow the logic.
There is no point to responding to you further; you clearly did not read the thread; This IS the appeal, as I will not wait three goddamn weeks and waste time, effort, and people's brainspace, in something that already has a predetermined outcome of being denied regardless of what is said, done, or written, regardless of waiting those weeks, thus making this harder on absolutely everybody than it needs to be, and you have, on multiple occasions; given me shit for doing what you said to do; Nadyr. And this wouldn't be any different.

Your post's ad-nauseum, ad-hominem,  no-thoughts-about-individual-persons-or-contexts, copy-pasta, not-giving-a-fuck-about-other-people tone, shows how little respect you ever had for me. At least two people in the polls are honest about it, though. The sheer notion that you threatened me with perma shows that it was your intent from the get-go, and what the outcome of this is obviously going to be in three weeks anyways!

I am not the one escalating this. This is literally a waste. There were far more pressing things potentially going on that this seems very much like a case of 'nothing better to do'- Had you just brushed aside something so utterly asinine as using OUT OF CHARACTER for OUT OF CHARACTER things; or just offing one's self because it harms literally nobody but the player who did it to themselves; than this has literally no bearing on anything; should not even matter; and for all intents and purposes, more often than not; has been beneficial to the round!
Three weeks or now; it will not matter, it was always intended to be permanent! And it would be, had I said nothing regardless!
This isn't even worth a ban for god's sake. It's so utterly minor that it boggles the mind why anybody would bother putting the effort into the ban, when it is such a trivial thing in the first place. And I was continually goaded on, at that!
(08-04-2020, 02:45 AM)Kurou Wrote:
angry
(08-04-2020, 02:45 AM)Kurou Wrote:
hi
hi im mia
There are, as of this writing, 135 semi-colons on the first page of this appeal. Four within in the poll, with two for each option. The remaining 131 are within your original post. I was hoping that you could shed some light on your choice of grammar and formatting of this post. I am further curious on your choice of fonts, more specifically the use of italics, underlines, bolding, underlining, and combinations of these options.
Thank you for your time.
(08-04-2020, 02:53 AM)semicolonCounter Wrote: There are, as of this writing, 135 semi-colons on the first page of this appeal. Four within in the poll, with two for each option. The remaining 131 are within your original post. I was hoping that you could shed some light on your choice of grammar and formatting of this post. I am further curious on your choice of fonts, more specifically the use of italics, underlines, bolding, underlining, and combinations of these options.
Thank you for your time.
I'm aware this is probably a bot; but let's be real here; would it even matter why?
This was going to happen regardless anyway; no matter what I did.
There's no sense in waiting three weeks over something as egregious as this...
There's also no sense in begging, either. I don't do begging.
And as much as we would like to think in stark contrast to anything said here; this was bound to happen no matter what.
I do things differently. I see things differently. This alone would make it impossible for proper cohesion; and thus I would, inevitably, still violate the rules regardless of how much I did my best to follow them; This is not something I am capable of doing anything about. It's literally just how my goddamn brain works, and I don't really understand the whole upset here; This is a practical Nothingburger of bans; I shouldn't even have to make an appeal; one which I know will be shot down in any place it's put, any formatting, or any way it's worded. This is, ergo, a personal manner; not a server manner; for these are simply issues that are going to happen one way or another.

But insulting me outright and claiming I have no respect for the server? What the fuck.
this man is a schizophrenic that put all of his skillpoints in arguing with himself for hours and writing walls of texts that have absolutely no meaning. the only reason he stoops so low as to write an appeal is because he is too incompetent to follow the needed steps for ban evasion.
i would suggest unbanning him out of pity so that he can find another form of escapism from his terrible life that isn't samefagging on a mongolian car dealership imageboard.