Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sk1Tz Ban Appeal
BYOND Name: Sk1Tz

Reason Banned: Harrassing staff, anger issues, general toxicity

Date of ban: 2022-08-07 02:52:33

Admin who banned: Cyrelius

Length Banned: Manual Ban

Appeal Reason: I understand the feelings felt for my overall attitude within the community. I am prone to anger and have a history of letting my emotions run rampant than what was needed during stressful situations caused ingame and outside of it. My aggressiveness at times when it came to expressing my disdain with the staff's decision-making wasn't the appropriate response to their actions during the events that caused things to snowball, and it should have been handled a lot better. It's something that is worked on, and needs more work on. If I were allowed to return, I'll be making a more conscious effort to leave from the problem if things start to elicit a more emotional response.

This goes with saying my behavior during these heated situations involved a lot of toxicity as well. I had moments where I salted in d-chat, shittalked, was excessively vulgar, argumentative where it wasn't warranted, and overall ran headfirst into problems rather than dealing with the hand that was dealt, especially when it was related to staff. For that,  I do apologize for not handling those issues much more maturely, and with a cooler, level head.

I know I am asking a lot considering how I originally left Chomp, but after a good 9 months now since, I do ask to be granted one last chance to partake in the community. I won't participate in events, which is where a lot of the problems in the past stemmed from, and I'll only be around to vibe with some folk, no mechanic-heavy roles in mind.
The admin team has decided to deny your appeal. You were already given one last chance to partake in the community after your first ban, and since that ban your toxicity alienated you from staff and other players. History and bans from other stations date back 5 years, and yet you were banned here twice for the SAME exact reasons the other stations banned you, and still you have not learned your lesson after all those other bans. We have decided to protect ourselves and this community so this appeal is denied and any further appeals will be denied.