Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blins Command Application
BYOND Username: lbnesquik

Discord ID: Blinchiki kot#4953

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?:
Bit more than two years. Played on a number of events.

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? Which servers have you played on?:
At least since 2016. I've played on Citadel, CM, Sybil, Polaris, TGCM, Virgo and Chomp.
I've been a fairly active contributor on the later three, and i've also got over a hundred pull requests on TGCM.

How do you quit the round and free up your job slot if you can't get to cryo or the gateway? :
Go off duty if possible, announce the fact that i am about to leave and properly ensure there is at least someone to take over my duties. Then, well maybe admin help to know if i can get simply removed if it is a bug. Otherwise, pack my gear back in, maybe hide my ID, ghost & quit the round.

Heads of Staff:
-While playing Colony Director, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew?
Corporate regulations, SOP, Chain of Command, as well as basic decency.

-While playing any head of staff, are you allowed to carry guns on your person?
Depends on the role. Without a permit or exceptional circumstances, a CMO is not allowed one, for example. The CD is allowed to carry one for self-defense, but they are encouraged not to use it. The HOP is allowed to carry their baton and small pistol, but nothing else, and they REALLY should only use it for self-defense. It is security job to deal with issues. The HOS is allowed to carry any weapon as long as it remains in the security department. Otherwise, they can only carry one. The CE and RD are the same as the CMO.

-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’?
As long as you don't drain all of the power into it, you are allowed to install shields in case of issues.

-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do
If they are completely aware, then they can't be forced to accept treatment. Once they are properly informed of their condition and what their refusal entails, i'd probably get confirmation in writing or on a recorder just in case.

Warden/Head of Security:
-As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility?
Protecting the armory and keeping an eye on the brig/brig people.

-Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom?
The warden or HOS can give people energy/lasers guns or riot gear. But only to other sec officers.

-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime?
Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence! But actually, talk to them and make sure they are given the option. Arresting them is only something to be done if they refuse to pay a fine. If they do, let em go.

-You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation?
Get them out of the armory by ordering them out. They aren't on the shoot to kill list, but without any urgent reason to justify their presence, they need to be removed from there.
Also confiscate any item they might have taken and charge them appropriately.

Cyborgs/AI:
-You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond?
Attempt to follow the laws if they do not break server rules or OOC preferences. This is what laws do.

-As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public?
Your laws or your AI laws.

-You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"?
While the AI often has requests for advice, as if they were head's, they are not heads. There could be considered one during an event or with explicit authorization.

-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do?
Read the damn law. If it isn't something awful that would break the server itself or the server rules, you attempt to follow it in good faith.
One minor thing about AI laws, ahelp them if they would otherwise make you break server rules.

That said, it's still fine overall, Approved.