Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alphaprime1 - Protean Whitelist Application
BYOND Username: alphaprime1

Discord ID: Alphaetium Primaerix#9809

Race or Language whitelisting for: Race Whitelist

--- RACE WHITELISTING ---

What do you know of their mechanics?: I know that Protean's can repair themselves using steel as well as ventcrawl. They are also able to turn themselves into a semi-hidden floor tile trap for prey. They can manually pry open all doors if certain parameters are met to do so. They can destroy many objects or furniture in the blob form. They are able to transform somewhat like promie's can, but limited to mechanical manufacturing designs. I know more of course, but I think this is enough for a question. 

What do you know of their lore?: Protean's are a "rare" race of nanomachine swarms with sentience or controlled by a special Positronic brain to retain cohesion. They are highly expensive technology at the top of the class in research and development.

What idea did you have for your character?: I already have a character that is a Protean in Virgo that is. Though I had done the application there as an extension of my main character Cody McDowell. Who is a vat-grown Vulpkanin made in a research facility on Mars in the Sol system. Though as a research subject as well as researcher himself, has ventured out into the frontiers of space to research more. Thus after slowly transforming himself more into that of a cyborg and then synth, he had gotten the needed funding required for such a process to obtain a Protean body. This is an existing character on station prior to this application.
Approved.