Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keirons13's Protean Whitelist Application
BYOND Username: Keirons13

Discord ID: Serenia Bloodwing#4464

Race whitelisting for: Protean. i know it's not on the list but i hope I'm allowed to use it

--- RACE WHITELISTING ---

What do you know of their mechanics?:
They have a blob form that can't vent crawl, heal by consuming steel, and camouflage on the floor to catch unsuspecting prey. Abilities-wise, they innately have a NIF, the ability to shapeshift into a usable hardsuit as well as other things and are immune to the vacuum of space. Weakness-wise, they've got frail limbs, severe weakness to EMPs, and in the neutral category, they've got no organs, it reminds me of one of the enemies from Xcom 2

What do you know of their lore?:
They're currently still being worked on, for now they're just simply a swarm of nanites that can take any shape and form at will.

What idea did you have for your character?:
I was playing around with the idea of a lost AI Nano Cloud in my head and thought that it may be good to rp, i honestly want to try a more ambush predator that can camouflage and learn as they hunt from hiding and listening to their new environment, as the idea was that the lost AI would be from a ship that blew up a few days from the station only for the hardened nano blob to drift and crash into the side of the station causing a hull breach alerting the crew to a possible "asteroid" damage and for the blob to find out where they are, eating metal and small prey along the way.
Approved.